Modded Mustang Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
MM's Resident Ricer
9,892 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys could some one put these 3 pics together for me
I want the moon flipped horz. Then have the wolf in the lower left of it and the Italian flag behind all of it. It is going on my right should so it can be bigger about from the top of my shoulder to the bottom of my shoulder blade.

·
MM's Resident Ricer
9,892 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Close but I don't want them transparent. the wolf and moon should be the focal point and the biggest part of it the flag should just kinda poke out where it can and start at about the waist of the wolf. And the Moon should be big. That my problem I can't figure out how to make stuff bigger in photoshop, oh and if the moon can be flipped to where the clouds are on the other side that would be better.

·
MM's Resident Ricer
9,892 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
awesome were getting closer wolf a bit smaller and moved down to where his heel is at the point where his near heel is, and the flag as a back ground for all of it
thanks for all your help man

·
MM's Resident Ricer
9,892 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
ARdoller said:
here's an idea for you

dude that is sick. If you could make the moon bigger it would be perfect

·
MM's Resident Ricer
9,892 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Awesome man thanks

·
MM's Resident Ricer
9,892 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
ARdoller said:

id have the guy redo the ground, like make it more like a hill with some grass on it or something in black and white.
awesome getting close. if you can get the moon to be alittle bigger and have the lower left edge at the bend in his waist it would be exactly what I envision

·
MM's Resident Ricer
9,892 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
awesome man thats perfect thanks alot

1 - 15 of 15 Posts