Modded Mustang Forums banner

41 - 52 of 52 Posts

·
Dirt Dives Me Crazy
1,197 Posts
I just picked up a set of powerstop carbon ceramic brakes and drilled/slotted and zinc coated rotors for my parents sho for 255 bucks off of Amazon warehouse deals lol. All four corners. Their rear rotors are toasted already on their 13. These cars must use a lot of rear brake because my mom drives like a church lady. This deal is even for the performance package rotors as well which their car has with the larger front rotors. Same ones stage 3 Motorsports has for 389 bucks.

·
Premium Member
10,464 Posts
I just picked up a set of powerstop carbon ceramic brakes and drilled/slotted and zinc coated rotors for my parents sho for 255 bucks off of Amazon warehouse deals lol. All four corners. Their rear rotors are toasted already on their 13. These cars must use a lot of rear brake because my mom drives like a church lady. This deal is even for the performance package rotors as well which their car has with the larger front rotors. Same ones stage 3 Motorsports has for 389 bucks.

Man, thanks for the heads up. May have to check it out now. Have you had a chance to drive it around?

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App

·
Dirt Dives Me Crazy
1,197 Posts
Man, thanks for the heads up. May have to check it out now. Have you had a chance to drive it around?

I just ordered them. Not sure if there were anymore sets left at that price. Probably install them next weekend.

·
Premium Member
10,464 Posts
You should have PMed me, I'm looking for an 11

It was kind of a last minute thing. My buddy works at the dealership and told me one came in and I hopped on it. I ended up getting the 14 for 23k out the door. Only had 9k miles on it. I could give you the name of the dealership if you want. Seems like SHO's are limited stock and quick to sell when used.

·
Registered
10,592 Posts
Discussion Starter #47
It was kind of a last minute thing. My buddy works at the dealership and told me one came in and I hopped on it. I ended up getting the 14 for 23k out the door. Only had 9k miles on it. I could give you the name of the dealership if you want. Seems like SHO's are limited stock and quick to sell when used.

That's a heck of a deal for a 14. I've been watching all the auto sales websites and just waiting for the right deal to pop up. Since I'm not in a hurry to buy, I just wait for the right one.

·
Premium Member
10,464 Posts
That's a heck of a deal for a 14. I've been watching all the auto sales websites and just waiting for the right deal to pop up. Since I'm not in a hurry to buy, I just wait for the right one.
yeah it was but had to wheel and deal a little to get it down that far:lol

·
Premium Member
10,464 Posts

·
Dirt Dives Me Crazy
1,197 Posts

They are better in every way than the stock junk. I bedded them in. They look sweet too. I'll get you a couple pics tomorrow.

41 - 52 of 52 Posts