Modded Mustang Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1,081 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Looking for opinions. Got some money and wanting to get some new shoes after winter. I know I want Saleens. Thinking about chrome but really want black chrome. And also thinking of doing 17s up front and 18s on rear since they cant be rotated anyway. So what is the best size in the rear with 18s? Im thinkin 305/40r18. I see most rear tire packages run a 35 height, but I want to get the gap smaller and want the rear up just alittle to give it that old skool muscle look. Im sure they will rub with the 1.5'' drop but I can roll the fenders after. Pics are welcome too

·
Registered
1,333 Posts
I have the black chome saleens and love them. I have rolled fenders and run 305 35 18s rear - 40s will not fit without a BFH. I run Toyo R888s in the rear on 18 x 10

I prefer 18 x 9s up front (I run 255 40 18s up front)

·
Registered
1,081 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Those look sick. Whats a BFH? The only reason I want black chrome is because my headlights are tinted, tails will be tinted, tint will be on, and Im going to plastidip all my emblems. Ive never seen BC in person so Im kind of skeptical, but your pics look awesome. Whered u get everything from?

·
Registered
1,081 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Yea I'm getting saleens. Deff don't want black. Still unsure on tires though. I heard a 10" rim won't work with 305s. The 10.5 " rims are only available at cruzin concepts and I haven't heard good reviews with them

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.