Modded Mustang Forums banner

221 - 240 of 271 Posts

·
3v reppin'
3,454 Posts
Discussion Starter #222
Not sure, but I'm swapping back. My friend who traded me didn't like mine once they were on his car, so I'm letting him trade back. Now I've got my eyes on something different. I'm not sure which ones I'm going to go with.

·
Fear The Rain... Butt...?
8,830 Posts
About damn time you put that Saleen bumper on Jaye :lol It looks great though man. :drool

I don't like those '13 GT500 wheels personally. You should buy a set of my wheels so we can be twins. :shiftyeyes

·
3v reppin'
3,454 Posts
Discussion Starter #225
If you grow a mustache like the one in your avatar, I'll consider buying some rims like yours.

·
8,830 Posts

·
FUEL SLUT
12 Posts
Just spent the last 4 hours reading through the entire thread... :shiftyeyes

Amazing car man! Props for actually following through with the upgrades everybody wishes they could complete

·
3v reppin'
3,454 Posts
Discussion Starter #228
Just spent the last 4 hours reading through the entire thread... :shiftyeyes

Amazing car man! Props for actually following through with the upgrades everybody wishes they could complete
Thanks man... more to come soon. I've got a stack of parts in my garage. Gonna be switching out to a wastegated blow thru set up and pulley down on the Vortech. Also have a one piece drive shaft. Next week I'm having my axle tubes welded, pinion angle checked, adjustable UCA put in and putting in my MSD 2-step.

Thanks for taking the time to read through my build thread.

·
8,830 Posts
TAXMAN IS ALIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIVVVVVVVVVVEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!! :eek:

·
3v reppin'
3,454 Posts
Discussion Starter #235
Love all the pictures. Love the license plate too- I miss Texas. Lived there for 5 of the best years of my life.
Thanks man. Texas is the ****.

Here it is with the new wheels.

·
Resident Diabetic...
1,827 Posts
NICE!!!

·
super serious
6,254 Posts
Dude, those wheels look so much better. :)

·
3v reppin'
3,454 Posts
Discussion Starter #240
221 - 240 of 271 Posts