Modded Mustang Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
King of Clubhouse
5,277 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys im finally gettin the hang of things, this guy I know wants my other computer and he has some stangs and alot of parts for them

So I am lookin at TB's and MAF's is there diffrent types of MAF? and what type of TB should I get 70mm 75mm (i dont know all the types)

now I only have stock thanks guys

·
Registered
4,875 Posts
Personally I would get a Pmass MAF or a Pro-M.. same company. If you are stock a 70mm should work fine and a 65-70mm TB would also work for you.. I'll be honest, I would spend the money elsewhere right now.. did you get gears yet?

·
King of Clubhouse
5,277 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Personally I would get a Pmass MAF or a Pro-M.. same company. If you are stock a 70mm should work fine and a 65-70mm TB would also work for you.. I'll be honest, I would spend the money elsewhere right now.. did you get gears yet?
No but im not buying them Im trading for them if he has them I was told not to get used gears...

·
King of Clubhouse
5,277 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
You were told right.. I wouldn't get used gears either. What kind are the ones you are trading for?
I dont know he is checking I just emailed him what you said and thats the kind I wanted so he is checkin and he is checkin with his friends his computer just died lol and i have a extra

1 - 5 of 5 Posts