Modded Mustang Forums banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
3,368 Posts
i have it and it works fine for me.. i have the 75mm tb and plenum... and im runnin 13.0 with just a few other bolt ons and gears

·
Registered
81 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
was there a noticable diff? Lol I was just about to ask you about them in your other post, sry you didnt break into 12's

·
Registered
3,368 Posts
you arent gonna notice any power difference from anything other that heads and cams, gears, sc, turbo, or spray... maybe exhaust.. you do have a little better throttle response. but... you wont notice a .2 or .3 drop but that is a lot in the 1320.... what are your mods? are you looking for the best mod for money or what?

·
Registered
81 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I dont have any mods yet other than a drop in filter, The reason I was asking about the Pro Prod is because someone else on the site is selling a dragon Plenum and accufab TB for 250 and if the Pro products are almost as good, im not going to jump to bye them.

The next thing I'm saving for is a set of QTP Electic Exaust cut-outs. And I'm Halfway there and unless the TB and Plenum he's selling is a steal I'll let some one else scoop them up.

·
Registered
3,368 Posts
yup... i really dont see how any other tb and plenum is gonna give you any more hp than anything else.. cuz 75mm is 75mm no matter what.. only thing that will help is if you get sweet2kstang to pollish them for ya. lol. or a local shop or something. then i could see how it might flow a little better.

·
Registered
3,368 Posts
you dont need cut outs man... not tryin to turn you away but its not gonna do anything but get you in trouble and not gonna help hardly any.... this is what you need.. in order.... exhaust- o/r x or h if you dont have to deal with emissions.. magnapacks for mufflers.... gears. jlt cai, shifter if you a standard

·
Registered
81 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
That's kinda what I was thinking.

So, They gave you like .2 or .3 in the 1/4 mile and you couldn't notice a big difference. I think that would be noticeable to me.

·
Registered
3,368 Posts
no i didnt say thas what they gave me... i dunno what they gave me.. cuz i didnt do just that when i put them on.. but no.. you would not notice .3..... i went from a 13.6 to a 13.0 and cant really tell the difference...

·
Registered
1,544 Posts
I'm thinkin about that combo too. No one has had any problems with sticking or anything?

·
Registered
1,544 Posts
if i did run any problems. some throttle body and intake spray should free it right up? or is something with how its machined?

·
Registered
3,368 Posts
i dont know on that one man.. i would think that the only reason it would stick is just that it needs to be oiled up a little. lol. but thats just me.

·
Registered
1,544 Posts
i dont know on that one man.. i would think that the only reason it would stick is just that it needs to be oiled up a little. lol. but thats just me.
Alright well thats simple enough. I think thats gonna be my next mod. For that price i dont think you can get a better bang for the buck

·
Registered
1,544 Posts
I know that. But after you take into account install...I dont have the know how to do gears yet. that is beyond my comfort level

1 - 20 of 28 Posts