Modded Mustang Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
3,200 Posts
looks nice man, like the black valve covers, those dont come stock on the 03-04 C's do they, i know my mach has them, like how clean the engine bay is, good to see its being taken care of, ill have some pics of my machs engine soon to, but i dont have no whipple on mine lol nice car man

·
Banned
2,403 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
no, they come stock with silver, i put them on there because they match the black crinkle of the whipple.

yeah, only 03 mach's come with them, 04's have silver valve covers.

and yes, the engine bay aswell as the whole car is CLEAN. looks new.

·
Registered
630 Posts
iuyghfetfgyikhe efghbvgbh fe[;sadfhgbjk.....

Sorry about that...I had to clean my keyboard off....lol!!!
A Whipple is what I'm hoping will be my next Christmas present to myself....Looks sick bro, and +1 on the valve covers....I think I'll paint mine in the near future....

·
Registered
2,111 Posts
no, they come stock with silver, i put them on there because they match the black crinkle of the whipple.

yeah, only 03 mach's come with them, 04's have silver valve covers.

and yes, the engine bay aswell as the whole car is CLEAN. looks new.
Another good looking blown 4v, very nice man.

By the way, ive seen 03 Mach 1s with silver covers from the factory. The 04s werent the only ones. :)

·
Banned
2,403 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
iuyghfetfgyikhe efghbvgbh fe[;sadfhgbjk.....

Sorry about that...I had to clean my keyboard off....lol!!!
A Whipple is what I'm hoping will be my next Christmas present to myself....Looks sick bro, and +1 on the valve covers....I think I'll paint mine in the near future....
just order the black crinkle, you have to take them off to paint anyway, and you will take a chance in the paint pealing. spend the $250 for a set of new black crinkle, then sell yours for $200. $50 upgrade and is worth it.

·
Registered
10,512 Posts
badass mna. looks beautiful wouldnt mind having one of thsoe in my car!!!!! soon my friends, soon!!!!

·
Registered
3,200 Posts
unless they were changed, all 03 mach 1s came with black 04 came with silver

·
Registered
3,200 Posts
dirty motor on the mach

·
Premium Member
14,288 Posts
how do u not get pulled over with that lisence plate?

·
Banned
2,403 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
actually had a blonde lady cop pull up beside me yesterday, and tell me its hilarious. plus LOTS of positive attention from girls. its definently goign to double my vagina intake.

·
Registered
3,200 Posts
actually had a blonde lady cop pull up beside me yesterday, and tell me its hilarious. plus LOTS of positive attention from girls. its definently goign to double my vagina intake.
just to let you all know, he is in a whippled 04 cobra, he can do whatever the hell he wants

·
Banned
2,403 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
1 - 20 of 23 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.