Modded Mustang Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
missippi roolz
9,244 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Brief background. Picked up this 03 Mach 1 in late November - fully built and mostly set up for drag racing so a lot of the stuff is bullet proof. Sold my 99 GT a couple weeks later. I essentially drove the Mach 8 miles to my apartment, put it up on jackstands and started stripping it into pieces getting ready to make it much more streetable and get rid of the drag racing theme. Here is what has taken so long:

Cobra IRS with complete full tilt boogie racing bushing kit. I've also got to finish installing the MM coil overs up front. Got some 18x9/18x10 silver FR500s sitting in boxes right now. The car should be back on the ground this weekend (FINALLY) and then hopefully I'll have it aligned and drive-able within the next 2 weeks (probably going to have to save up some money for the cost of a proper 4 wheel alignment and bumpsteer kit installation, etc)

·
Registered
2,154 Posts
aw snap! looks like fun..... and a project on top of it all.

·
Registered
729 Posts
damn man cant wait till you get it goin want to see it on them silver fr500s too i just put mine on and made a huge difference.

·
missippi roolz
9,244 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
damn man cant wait till you get it goin want to see it on them silver fr500s too i just put mine on and made a huge difference.
Ha me neither. Unfortunately I've hit a snag in that my mid pipe doesn't match up whatsoever to my long tube headers. They're supposed to be made from each other so I don't know if the brands aren't correct or what. Sucks though: I was planning on having this back on the ground this weekend.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts