Modded Mustang Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,516 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok so last summer I noticed my AC was starting to get a lil less cold. Now this summer it isnt cold at all.. Im a newby when it comes to AC work. I would rather get a lil advice from smoeone here. Who may can lead me in the right direction on diagnosing my problem. Hopefully I just need more Freon. Can someone tell me the steps to take to diagnose my problem and pictures would be helpful on where to look. Im not a super mechanic or nothing. I would rather try with u guys help first and save a buck. but if I can't figure nothin out then I'll just pay the money. I say I need pics cause I have no knowledge of the AC period.

·
Registered
6,139 Posts
if you have a freon leak, it will continue to leak again unless it's fixed. i tried about $40 worth of cans and recharging to no avail awhile back. i ended up taking it to a shop and paying $150 to fix it. best $150 i've ever spent on the car lol.

a/c is a must in the ohio valley. it gets too damn hot and too humid to boot.

·
Premium Member
1,516 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
if you have a freon leak, it will continue to leak again unless it's fixed. i tried about $40 worth of cans and recharging to no avail awhile back. i ended up taking it to a shop and paying $150 to fix it. best $150 i've ever spent on the car lol.

a/c is a must in the ohio valley. it gets too damn hot and too humid to boot.
Yea I know that's right.. im in southern VA.. and it's been like 101 and 99 the past two days.. and humid as hell... I got to get it fixed.. if nobody sends me any tips, it will be goin in the shop.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts