Modded Mustang Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
378 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So I'm seriously considering getting a set of Tein Coilovers. Aggresive handling, adjustable ride height (for cruising, and strip action), and possibly lower ETs for around $1200. Steep price, but you can't go wrong with tein.

What do you guys think about that?

·
Banned
5,174 Posts
Get the Tokico d-specs instead, the are $575 and also adjustable, the you could put the extra money into other mods.

Tokico 05-07 GT D-Spec Adj. Shock and Strut Kit (Front and Rear) [DSP-12] - $574.95

or for a little bit more money you could get this.

BMR 05-07 GT LEVEL 1 Handling Package [HPE001] - $1,445.95

Both are good, but non have adjustable ride hight ;)

personally, I was looking @ this kit...
KW KW35230045 KW Suspension Mustang GT 2005+ Coil Over Suspension Kit Variant 3 - KW35230045 KW Suspension

Its expensive @ 1800bucks, but it gives you fully adjustable Rebound and compression

·
Registered
255 Posts
ive been looking at the coilover setup for a while now and i liked the tein type flex, its EDFC capable, offers good ride quality for street and good track performance. I was also comparing the eibach multi pro R2 and the H&R club sports.

·
All sissies going to Hell!
5,818 Posts
tien is a nice setup. I have installed a set on a 2004 lexus IS and let me tell you the difference was amazing. If they work that well for a mustang then you will be all set.

·
Premium Member
22,435 Posts
griggs racing suspension pack :D haha
No kidding ... If you're that serious about making your S197 handle road courses and are up to spending that much money on coilovers than I'd just dish out the cash for a Griggs Racing suspension set-up. :D

·
Registered
255 Posts
lol yes griggs has some extremely nice setups but then i wonder is 8-15k really gonna be worth it? agent 47 has a similar setup with that double a-arm front end but not sure about the back

1 - 13 of 13 Posts