Modded Mustang Forums banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
378 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So I'm seriously considering getting a set of Tein Coilovers. Aggresive handling, adjustable ride height (for cruising, and strip action), and possibly lower ETs for around $1200. Steep price, but you can't go wrong with tein.

What do you guys think about that?

·
Banned
5,174 Posts
Get the Tokico d-specs instead, the are $575 and also adjustable, the you could put the extra money into other mods.

Tokico 05-07 GT D-Spec Adj. Shock and Strut Kit (Front and Rear) [DSP-12] - $574.95

or for a little bit more money you could get this.

BMR 05-07 GT LEVEL 1 Handling Package [HPE001] - $1,445.95

Both are good, but non have adjustable ride hight ;)

personally, I was looking @ this kit...
KW KW35230045 KW Suspension Mustang GT 2005+ Coil Over Suspension Kit Variant 3 - KW35230045 KW Suspension

Its expensive @ 1800bucks, but it gives you fully adjustable Rebound and compression

·
Registered
255 Posts
ive been looking at the coilover setup for a while now and i liked the tein type flex, its EDFC capable, offers good ride quality for street and good track performance. I was also comparing the eibach multi pro R2 and the H&R club sports.

·
All sissies going to Hell!
5,818 Posts
tien is a nice setup. I have installed a set on a 2004 lexus IS and let me tell you the difference was amazing. If they work that well for a mustang then you will be all set.

·
Registered
255 Posts
lol yes griggs has some extremely nice setups but then i wonder is 8-15k really gonna be worth it? agent 47 has a similar setup with that double a-arm front end but not sure about the back

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.