Modded Mustang Forums banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Administrator
83,767 Posts
It looks to be in above average shape. A couple of nicks in the interior though. And I'm not a fan of the stripe scheme, or the wheels. Has average amount of miles on it. Looks nice and straight.

If you really like that scheme though, go for it man. :)

·
Registered
255 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
yeah, my wife really likes it, and it would be hers... i just cant seem to make up my mind on the 20 inch wheels... it kinna looks getto at some angles like its sitting way to high

·
Administrator
83,767 Posts
yeah, my wife really likes it, and it would be hers... i just cant seem to make up my mind on the 20 inch wheels... it kinna looks getto at some angles like its sitting way to high
Yeah those were my thoughts exactly. A wheel change would likely make a huge difference on that car. :)

·
Registered
1,728 Posts
if your wife likes it than get it, but i think its too much money

·
mm's nitrous mod
12,988 Posts
whats the reason?
personal preferences i guess.

1. i dont really care for mustangs
2. dont like the wheels
3. stripes
4. convertible
5. the stitching that was done
6. i can get a mustang a lot cheaper than that

·
Registered
3,368 Posts
personal preferences i guess.

1. i dont really care for mustangs
2. dont like the wheels
3. stripes
4. convertible
5. the stitching that was done
6. i can get a mustang a lot cheaper than that
dont care for mustangs? lol. why do you own one? i agree on teh wheels... some black fr500s would look good... and a 2" lowering kit... then the car would be off da hook. i like the stripe on the hood but on the trunk.

·
Registered
400 Posts
its a nice car minus the strips and rims. good miles. price might be a little high but thats the buy now. they have to start somewhere

·
mm's nitrous mod
12,988 Posts
dont care for mustangs? lol. why do you own one?
if you personally knew me, you would say i hate mustangs. i never liked em, but the wife had to have another one after trading in her old v6. after owning one, i have more respect for them.

·
Registered
748 Posts
i like it. swap the rims and drop it in due time, but if the price is right for the mileage and condition of the car then great. dealers prices are higherthan kbb by alot. walk in with a kbb paper of the cars value and see what they'll do for you.

·
Registered
360 Posts
The wheels are killing that mustang, and it looks like it had prior brain surgery.:eek:

·
mm's nitrous mod
12,988 Posts
didnt understand that either but it is a damn nice car. this car is in my opinon much nicer and it is cheaper than the car that he is looking at buying.

1 - 20 of 24 Posts