Modded Mustang Forums banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Slappin' da Bass
7,835 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just saw this video and thought it was pretty interesting. I know a lot of this is common sense not to do, but there are people out there that do this stuff.

·
Slappin' da Bass
7,835 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I enjoyed it, it was very professional and I subscribed to their channel right afterwards.

·
Happy Man
2,472 Posts
That guy is good. Articulate and professional. I would like to try out some of his products.
They aren't cheap. I have his wax and I love it as a show wax. It looks so good (at least on yellow). I would like the wheel cleaner and eventually he should be pushing out a compound and a polish which I would love to try.

·
It'll buff out...
5,379 Posts
This video is actually how I learned to clean glass with no streaks. Works every time. Sticky this!!

·
Cum On Me Bro
8,106 Posts
Good video, although I don't agree with him on the tire gels and glass microfibers. As far as tires go, I prefer solvent based tire coatings, just don't cake them on. I prefer a few spritz of Mothers Reflections Tire Care on a foam applicator, spread it on, let it soak in for a bit, and then lightly buff off. It doesn't last very long like this, but it gives you a nice and even, non-glossy finish.

As far as glass specific MF's, I've never seen the need. I get great results using two of my clean, but older mf's that have been washed lots of times and don't lint at all.

Some great tips though.

·
Bo Baustin
13,134 Posts
Good video, although I don't agree with him on the tire gels and glass microfibers. As far as tires go, I prefer solvent based tire coatings, just don't cake them on. I prefer a few spritz of Mothers Reflections Tire Care on a foam applicator, spread it on, let it soak in for a bit, and then lightly buff off. It doesn't last very long like this, but it gives you a nice and even, non-glossy finish.

As far as glass specific MF's, I've never seen the need. I get great results using two of my clean, but older mf's that have been washed lots of times and don't lint at all.

Some great tips though.
For what its worth I have had great results with a slightly damp terri cloth and 1 pass, but his way does guarantee perfect results.

·
Slappin' da Bass
7,835 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
I agree this would be a good sticky for newcomers.

·
Obsessed Detailer
8,609 Posts
They aren't cheap. I have his wax and I love it as a show wax. It looks so good (at least on yellow). I would like the wheel cleaner and eventually he should be pushing out a compound and a polish which I would love to try.
Love larry from Ammonyc. Id like to try his sealant buts is PRICEY lol.

I think if he makes a compound/polish it will impress.

I agree this would be a good sticky for newcomers.
+1

1 - 20 of 20 Posts