Modded Mustang Forums banner
1 - 20 of 38 Posts

·
Registered
2,640 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
woohoo, i just scored a set of termi mirrors for 175 cash and my stock gt mirrors. kind of a stupid question though, how do i get my mirrors off? do i need to take the covers off the tweeters and the bolts are in there? thanks :D

·
Registered
16,245 Posts
so how would it look if we just painted our stock mirrors?

·
Registered
3,522 Posts
woohoo, i just scored a set of termi mirrors for 175 cash and my stock gt mirrors. kind of a stupid question though, how do i get my mirrors off? do i need to take the covers off the tweeters and the bolts are in there? thanks :D
Are they black and located in tampa? Cause if so i was thinking about trading the guy lol..I guess not any more..

·
Not a Rational Car Guy
38,186 Posts
so how would it look if we just painted our stock mirrors?
I personally think it looks like poo. The Termi mirrors have a tad smoother shape IMO because of the folding aspect. As for taking them off; it's easy. It was a slight bitch pulling the door panel off and putting it back on but after yelling "FU" a few times it'll go right on :D

·
Not a Rational Car Guy
38,186 Posts
Just for a comparison...

Before (Not the greatest pic, but you get the idea cuz everybody has the stockers):

After:

·
Safud: MM's Resident Hadji
5,242 Posts
^ how do they look on white cars?

I'm considering getting a set for my cobra

·
Not a Rational Car Guy
38,186 Posts
Do it Safi

·
Registered
3,522 Posts
yeah the guys lives in tampa, i found em on svt. just gotta get em painted white now. thanks guys
Lol dammit.. I was honestly gonna call him tomm.. Its a good deal..

·
Registered
5,175 Posts
I didnt think it would make a big difference on a black mustang but it does nice touch Left

·
Not a Rational Car Guy
38,186 Posts
I personally think it made a *HUGE* difference on my car, especially with it being black. I honestly don't think the color of the car matters; you can tell there's something different. It looks sexy on any mustang IMO.

1 - 20 of 38 Posts