To shave or not to shave?

• Leave the letters

Votes: 1 4.8%
  • Shave the letters

Votes: 20 95.2%

Termi rear bumper (opinions please!)

2K views 25 replies 12 participants last post by  Trent-04v6 
#1 ·
OK so I know I'm gonna eventually go with the 03/04 cobra rear bumper on my '02 GT.. the thing is I don't know whether I should shave the letters off or have it say COBRA on a GT.. this car should have a KB 2.1 within the next 4 years or so, along with the silver SVT wheels, skirts, and front.. don't know if that makes a difference but I just want opinions please!

#4 ·
Ya, dont have t say COBRA when it's not, even if you have alot of Cobra parts... thats like ricers putting tons of stickers and badges on a car that is just a plain base model.

Plus the smooth/clean look on the rear bumpers, GT or COBRA, looks great

#5 ·
You have to shave...

#15 ·
Also, what you could do....

Get one of the MUSTANG decals, or depending on your car color, the chrome steel ones and put them on the rear bumper.

It would not be fit into the rescesed cutouts like on a GT or V6 bumper, but I think it would look cool to have a shaved Cobra bumper with Mustang lettering in its place.

#21 ·
#22 ·
This thread isn't about whether or not I should get then termi bumper, it's whether or not i should shave it when I do. That roadster kit is the ugliest thing ever made imo. i'm putting the termi bumper on my car(just not any time soon) and just wanna know if i should shave or not. thanks guys :D

#23 ·
This thread isn't about whether or not I should get then termi bumper, it's whether or not i should shave it when I do. That roadster kit is the ugliest thing ever made imo. i'm putting the termi bumper on my car(just not any time soon) and just wanna know if i should shave or not. thanks guys :D
I know exactly what you were asking and sorry to add uninformative info but if money is an issue and lack of skills when it comes to shaving it is an issue then I was simply offering options. I hate the PMP kit as well but you must admit the rear end is very similar to the termie

#26 ·
If your gonna do it, you def don't want it to say cobra =/

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.