Modded Mustang Forums banner
1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
April 2012 ROTM
4,739 Posts
on a terminator...sorry I had to lol Late model restoration might have a set...

·
Not a Rational Car Guy
38,186 Posts
:withhomo

Or Steve or Mike @ Tousley Ford. They can get a you a price at 10% over their cost for the part. And they come pre-painted if you buy new.

·
Registered
689 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
:withhomo

Or Steve or Mike @ Tousley Ford. They can get a you a price at 10% over their cost for the part. And they come pre-painted if you buy new.
what is the part called on their site lol. maybe im retarded but there is nothing that says side skirts or anything like that...

·
It's in the details Mod!
11,051 Posts
I always just call them direct. Use the phone number on the webstie I posted. Easiest way that I have found. They might have them listed as rocker covers or something.

·
Not a Rational Car Guy
38,186 Posts
I always just call them direct. Use the phone number on the webstie I posted. Easiest way that I have found. They might have them listed as rocker covers or something.
Yep.

·
Not a Rational Car Guy
38,186 Posts
Yep.

·
It's in the details Mod!
11,051 Posts
no problem

·
Premium Member
10,464 Posts
I will also vouch for Steve over at Tousley... great guy and fast shipping even if the part isnt in stock. call him though, as stated by MP.

·
Registered
1,606 Posts
I checked out a 03/04 termi rear bumper...

$547? daaamn.. I thought them being unpainted and crap they would be a little cheaper than that.

·
It's in the details Mod!
11,051 Posts
The rear bumpers are not any cheaper either. That is what really sucks. :mad: I wanted a rear bumper.

·
Not a Rational Car Guy
38,186 Posts
It's $579 for a new 99/01 front bumper :shitbrick

·
Premium Member
10,464 Posts
yeah, ive found our front ends for no lower on other sites. If you go to forums you might be able to pick one up for about 300 or so

·
Not a Rational Car Guy
38,186 Posts
Phish I don't care. I'm not paying for it :lol

1 - 20 of 28 Posts