Modded Mustang Forums banner

1 - 20 of 37 Posts

·
Registered
1,638 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I went and looked at the 03 Cobra with 88K. It appeared to be in very good condition. I have never sat let alone test drove one. The seats were more comfortable than I expected. It felt solid, no noticeable rattles or squeaks. I couldn't get on it too much but it felt powerful. The power is somewhat deceptive. The dealer was unwilling to work with me. The price of $17,448 was the no haggle price. They wouldn't go $17,448 TTL.
Here is the link the cobra: http://www.wittlm.com/details/Used+2003+Ford+SVT Mustang Cobra++1FAFP49YX3F385936+San Diego

·
Registered
1,638 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Edited above post

·
Registered
5,648 Posts
thats the average price for termis down here, but that one seems to have lots of miles.

·
BYAHHHH!
18,672 Posts
I like that color...looks clean. Tho I too am not a vert fan the black top on that color wouldn't look bad at all.

·
Registered
1,935 Posts
thats a fair price to me. I never go for verts but sonic blue and a black top wouldnt be bad. Love the blue, one of my favorite colors from ford

·
Registered
1,638 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I am not really a fan of verts either but they are growing on me a little. A majority of the terminators for sale here in So Cal are verts.

·
Registered
3,219 Posts
Ive been looking at 03/04 cobras for a few weeks. Thats not a bad price even with the high miles. I am personally looking for one with less miles, although that means higher price tag.

·
Registered
1,638 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
IDK which car I want. I could just keep mine but I am growing a little bored. Two other cars I am considering is the 03/04 MACH 1. I know they run about 4-5K less than a cobra. Granted the engine can't take as much pwr as the cobra but I don't plan on pushing the hp that high. Also they are pretty rare-you don't see as many on the road. I am also looking at....prepare for flame suite-05/06 GTO. I love the interior and awesome power from the factory. I won't complain about the better gas mileage, at least in the manual form.

1 - 20 of 37 Posts