Modded Mustang Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
203 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So I finally have some pics of the test fit of the Cervini's C-500 kit on my car more to follow as it goes on.

next is paint and duel gold stripes

·
Banned
12,740 Posts
Sweet what wheels are you going with?

·
Registered
589 Posts
A buddy of mines dad has this exact same kit on his s197. He painted it black with red racing stripes. I love it, not too over the top. It's hit and miss with body kits, but this one fits the car very well once it is done.

·
Registered
584 Posts
That's gonna look good. Glad you got rid of the headlights too

·
Not a Rational Car Guy
38,186 Posts
LOL @ the props you used to mock it up.

·
Registered
203 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Haha thanks guys my cousins helping get all the work on it done. I decided to put the old lights back in the halos just weren't working and I think that it will look nicer with the stock lights with this kit. I will post more pics as it gets painted and after the stripes go on.

·
Registered
203 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
After the kits done I plan to put a 8.8 rear in and 20" SVT rims and I think I will lower it an inch.

·
Registered
203 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
ya I decided to do gold stripes to be a little different since no one else will have gold and I think it will look good. Back in the 60's the Hertz mustangs had gold stripes on black and the old GT350s were white with gold stripes and I felt this body kit was similar to that style back then so thats why I went with gold haha that and it matched the top and the interior.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts