Modded Mustang Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Certified Bwaloligisit
28,084 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Testing embeding links

facebook video - source : https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?v=4834830669667

*side note. I got this video to work in this thread..
http://www.moddedmustangs.com/forums/clubhouse/392745-guy-definition-big-balls.html

used the exact code.

news webpage video - source : News Video & Weather Forecasts | WBNS-10TV Columbus, Ohio

*side note. Xkape will often post embedded video links from news sites and such. some time his links fail showing the coding.

flash game - source : 8 Ball Pool Multiplayer - A free Sports Game

*side note. Ive gotten a flash game to work once here on MM. It was fully playable.

---------- Post added at 02:39 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:38 PM ----------

well it looks like they all failed. Will try more later. Any forum admins familiar with the embedding here?

·
Certified Bwaloligisit
28,084 Posts
Discussion Starter #2

·
Certified Bwaloligisit
28,084 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
thanks man. I've only seen em work occasionally. Like I said in the other thread. its a hit or miss. but that hit is really rare

·
Certified Bwaloligisit
28,084 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
There's a different embedding for you tube. Xkape uses it at times. You can manually set the size of the video if you want. In YouTube if you click share, this a link that say embed. That's what I trued

·
Zip's half naked helper
11,663 Posts
Yeah, but it still won't work for me. Had you use the URL code, copy and paste the link address then rename it.

·
Certified Bwaloligisit
28,084 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I know. Main purpose of this is to get non youtube vids to embed. that way we can post videos on facebook for the people who cant log in or other things like that

·
better than clockWise
20,483 Posts
It only works in the clubhouse.. outside of there, I don't have a ****ing clue how to embed.

Look.. this is an embed. If you take this same code and toss it in the daily, your video will appear.

·
Administrator
1,183 Posts
It's because HTML support is turned off here.

It looks like some sections have it enabled, but shouldn't as malicious code can be put in post.

That's why BB code embedding is used (e.g. YouTube videos), I can look into added auto-embed for a variety of videos in addition to YouTube support.

~ AS

·
Certified Bwaloligisit
28,084 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
I get ya. Makes sense now. See what you can do but I don't think it's super needed. It's just more of a continence thing. I don't mind though

Thanks for looking into it!

·
Registered
70 Posts
test

1 - 13 of 13 Posts