Modded Mustang Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
407 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
It is starting to get hard being a full time college student with a Pre-Pharmacy major and having slightly a large car payment every month. The thought of selling my car is kinda funny, but after thinking about it, it makes the most since. I can get whatever when i get outta college. But anyway, about the car. Its a 2001 Laser Red Cobra Coupe. It just rolled over 30,000 miles. This car is immaculate, inside and out. 18x10( Back) 18x9(front) Fr500's and a MGW Gas Door. Mods are Hooker Long tubes, Bassani X and Magnaflow catback with Flowmasters welded in place of the magnaflow mufflers, CAI, steeda shifter, adjustable quadrent and adjustable cable, H&R lowering springs, with polyurethane isolaters, CC plates, Bilstein shocks and struts, subframe connectors, aluminum control arm bushings, aluminum steering bushing, K member brace, FRPP 3.73's, FRPP Alluminum D/S, and a Diablo predator dyno tuned to 318 Hp 318 Tq. I just changed the Oil, Tranny Fluid, and rear end all with Royal Purple and a brand new K&N filter. Here are some pics, I will post better ones when i get my G/f's camera.
Price: I know you don't get what you put into it, but NADA is 17,900 so you do the math. Make Offers

·
Registered
2,556 Posts
thats a hot fuel cover, you should take that off and sell it separately, i bet people would pay big on svtp foir it

bump for a hot car

·
Old timer
9,296 Posts
This truly is a badass car guys. It doesnt get much better. Fast and clean. I personally can vouch for it. Somebody needs to jump on this.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts