Modded Mustang Forums banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
2,111 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Theres a few things at my dads back in AZ that need to be taken off of our hands, everything is new, un-opened in their box'es except the heads.

Heads- TFS T/W 170cc slightly used, only have 3 passes on them. They come with new springs, retainers, locks, guides and gaskets. ~ $900 firm.

Brand new FRPP GT40 upper and lower intake. Its been taken out of the box and sat on a shelf. Its a complete virgin, never been drilled or setup for assembly. ~ $500

New in box 1.6 Comp cams pro magnum roller rockers stud mount (7/16th). ~ Comes with heads.

New in box MSD Pro Billet Distro with TFI (for EFI 5.0L) ~ $255

New in box Accel 40lb/hr injectors ~ $285

New in box Vortech fuel rails with fittings ~ $160

New in box Zextel Torson Carrier (for 8.8" axle) ~ $450

PM me for further details and quetions.

Thanks, Anthony

·
Registered
5,556 Posts
where in az?? i might be able to store it all for you :)

·
Registered
5,556 Posts
i have my transmission for sale on ebay right now and as soon as it sells ill buy the heads

·
Registered
5,556 Posts
back off heads are mine :) maybe intake too but ill sell u my gt-40 intake explorer intake :)

·
Registered
2,111 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
PM sent Sean.

As of now, the heads, intake and distro are under an inquiry. The remander of the parts are still up for grabs.

·
Registered
5,556 Posts
If the heads are not his i will buy them.
i am buying the heads,intake,and distrubitor.

if u want ill sell u my explorer intake for 200 shipped it is real nice and almost same specs as the gt40

·
Registered
5,556 Posts
no its not ported but that isnt expensive.. i have it on my 347 stroker.. bring it to a machine shop they will port it for 100

·
Registered
5,556 Posts
no problem. ill take it off after next saturday after i get to atleast use it once lol.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts