Modded Mustang Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
11,947 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Would have never thought of my exhuast setup if it wasnt for your exhuast sticky and this thing is pure sex to listen to now.

Its threads like your sticky that makes this a great site. Good info sharing. MM isnt just a bunch of guys talking smack all day, not that we dont do that sometimes too.:)

Was trying to get a vid of this thing a little while ago and my neighbor gave me a dirty look, lol sorry man. he should be at work any damn way. this thing screams when you rev it.

·
Registered
5,102 Posts
Where's the vid.......BOOOOOOOOOOO

·
Registered
11,947 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
haveing a hard time figuring out how to transfer what i have to computer. cant find my cable to my camcorder. Working on it bro. Could just use my phone but i dont know what kinda of quality that would be. i want to make sure the vid does it justice. But it sounds just like the one in the sticky really when reving. its just my idle that is better with this cam.

·
Registered
161 Posts
you are right about the reving and just how loud you're car will be. My Corsa's sound killer now. I will have a video hopefully by Saturday!!!!!! Hopefully 3 for your viewing pleasure!!!!!!!!!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts