Modded Mustang Forums banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
It's in the details Mod!
11,051 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just wanted to say thank you for the quick shipping on the parts I ordered. On Wed of last week I ordered 4.10's, a bearing kit, and MM FLSC. I had them on my doorstep Friday! Thanks again even if I did not get the 10% discount on the gears for September! Who reads the ****ing stickies anyway! lol

·
Not a Rational Car Guy
38,186 Posts
:lmao

·
Premium Member
33,198 Posts
good stuff broseph. you're gonna love the 4.10s

·
It's in the details Mod!
11,051 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Damn. I am glad you all think this is funny. Well I guess the 6 dollars I would have saved over the regular MM discount is worth all of the happiness I have spread! :D

·
Registered
543 Posts
Damn. I am glad you all think this is funny. Well I guess the 6 dollars I would have saved over the regular MM discount is worth all of the happiness I have spread! :D
LOL...I think you deserve a free t-shirt for this level of entertainment...PM me your info (Name/Address/Phone/Email) :cool:

·
Not a Rational Car Guy
38,186 Posts
^Look at that, What a nice guy :cool:

·
It's in the details Mod!
11,051 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Damn, that is awesome Nick! Thanks man. Yet another reason I buy from y'all. About to spend a few hundred more in the next week or two!

·
It's in the details Mod!
11,051 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
But this time I will look at the stickies first! :D

·
It's in the details Mod!
11,051 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Exactly! Not reading stickies FTMFL!!!!!

I will say this though Nick, you have earned a customer for life. I am even looking now for more stuff to order.

·
Registered
978 Posts
yeah i just ordered like 1000 bucks worth of stuff on AM and me being new here i didnt know about the code. should have PM'ed you Nick. maybe next time! :)

·
Administrator
83,767 Posts
Damn.... I had no idea there was so much fun going on in this section.

I bought some stuff from AM and all I got was a measly little foot massage :(

·
Registered
28 Posts
Crap!! there is a discount. Guess I need to read more. Ordered camber plates from AM yesterday morning, they were at my doorstep this afternoon. Thanks AM, will be ordering more parts next month. Now on to read some stickies.

·
It's in the details Mod!
11,051 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Just and FYI. My AM tshirt is pimpolicious. Wear it all the time. I was going to post a picture of me wearing it, but with all the hits you would get, it could crash your server! lol

1 - 18 of 18 Posts