Modded Mustang Forums banner

1 - 20 of 286 Posts

·
GLORY TO THE HYPNOTOAD!
8,813 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Had my final straw today. At lunch time i quit. I dont feel good about it, but i bet after a few days ill really start to feel better about it. I dont even know how i came to this decision, as it was very spurr of the moment but i made it and am going to do everything in my power to follow through with it. So its offical. Today at 1:30ish i smoked my last cigarette. Im really doing this. And i have no idea why. Maby my subconscious felt like i could handle quiting now or some bullshit like that.

·
GLORY TO THE HYPNOTOAD!
8,813 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
When I saw this I thought you quit your job and I was ready to come in here and verbally assault you. Pleasant surprise, nice work and stick to it. You start taking better care of yourself you start to get more respect and less **** from me, you can take that to the bank.
Alright, it was kind of a gulty pleasure waiting untill the last sentence to actually mention cigarettes :)

·
GLORY TO THE HYPNOTOAD!
8,813 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I came in here thinking the same as Foxfive. Nice now stick to it.
This is the longest ive gone without a cigarette sense i started smoking. (Or without being asleep)

---------- Post added at 08:06 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:05 PM ----------

I was about to grab a **** load of popcorn...
:)

·
GLORY TO THE HYPNOTOAD!
8,813 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
quitting smoking is one of the better things I did. You will feel so much better in two weeks
I bet

And more good news, one of my stores comercial accounts has a runing driving clean fox for sale for a price i can actualy afford. (Note the things got a lot of ugly as **** exterior mods like thoes stupid euro lights, and the interiors shot)

·
GLORY TO THE HYPNOTOAD!
8,813 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Im thinking about it. I got the money for it, but it would compleatly wipe me out. I know hes gunna have a hard time selling it where hes at. Hes already had it 4 months. Im considering waiting to make it easier to get a lower price

·
Certified Bwaloligisit
28,084 Posts
sooooooo you want two shitty mustangs? How much is it? How bad is the interior if you consider it "shot"? Has thirbfirs cat fallen off yet?

·
GLORY TO THE HYPNOTOAD!
8,813 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
sooooooo you want two shitty mustangs? How much is it? How bad is the interior if you consider it "shot"? Has thirbfirs cat fallen off yet?
Mechanicly sound actualy. Its just got a black and purple motiff going on outside. Its got underglow.... the interior needs a carpet and new seats, its got torn up cheap ebay racing seats. But the plastics good and can be saved with some tlc.
Im not discloseing the price untill its bought by me or sold. (It would be easy to locate it and snatch it up.)
But lets just say its a stupid low price. The kind of price where if it was on craigslist, it would be sold inside 5 min.

·
GLORY TO THE HYPNOTOAD!
8,813 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
But im also debating on wether i want to spend everything i have on a car i cant properly store, and wont be able to drive untill spring.

---------- Post added at 08:49 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:49 PM ----------

I'll congratulate you when you've stayed off for a month. Good decision and good luck.
Thanks man! :)

·
GLORY TO THE HYPNOTOAD!
8,813 Posts
Discussion Starter #18

·
Administrator
33,198 Posts
i doubt anybody here believes you'll be able to stick with it babble, so use that as motivation to prove us all wrong

if you ever smoke another cigarette, i want you to imagine that it's my big hairy dick in your mouth

edit: nevermind, that would only get you to smoke more

·
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
3,679 Posts
I dipped from 2008 to this past May I went 5 days with limited dips and gum

1st day 1 every hour
2nd day 1 every 2 hours
3rd day 1 every 2 hour
4th day 1 every four hour
5th day 1 every four hours

After that a lot more gum!

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App