Modded Mustang Forums banner

281 - 286 of 286 Posts

·
Registered
7,462 Posts
Would you happen to have a connection for the THC or hash oil?

And anything in excess can be bad for you. Hell drinking too much water is bad. Nicotine in itself acts in the same manner as caffeine yet I don't see anyone up in arms over excessive coffee drinking!

Caffeine & Nicotine | LIVESTRONG.COM
I will see if I can dig up more info on the THC and hash oil.

I agree on the excess. I don't drink coffee either lol. And people doing things to excess cause the route of 75% of the problems in the Country.

Trust me I don't just give people crap on here. I will tell my kids about excessive eating and junk food and stuff like that. They listen though. I find it hard not to get agitated at times though. For example I have a co worker, not a cop, that is @375lbs. He eats out at work everyday and can't even run or really play with his kids. He is 50 years old. I used to talk to him about healthy eating and exercise but he thinks it's a joke. Now I say **** it. I get him what he wants so he doesn't whine all night. Last night it was a big Chinese food dinner. The night prior was a large pepperoni pizza and he drank a two liter bottle of Barq's root beer in about an hour. He won't be laughing when the FD is putting the paddles to him, and at the rate he's going it is going to happen.

·
Registered
2,484 Posts
I have maybe 1-2 coffees a day but I will admit if I have a shitty night at work I crack open a bottle when I get home,

But I don't eat out all the time I consider myself a healthy eater, and every Sunday I play soccer.

Pop I only drink with my alcohol but lately haven't even been doing that.

·
6 Cylinduh, Really Bruh?
5,218 Posts
I will see if I can dig up more info on the THC and hash oil.

I agree on the excess. I don't drink coffee either lol. And people doing things to excess cause the route of 75% of the problems in the Country.

Trust me I don't just give people crap on here. I will tell my kids about excessive eating and junk food and stuff like that. They listen though. I find it hard not to get agitated at times though. For example I have a co worker, not a cop, that is @375lbs. He eats out at work everyday and can't even run or really play with his kids. He is 50 years old. I used to talk to him about healthy eating and exercise but he thinks it's a joke. Now I say **** it. I get him what he wants so he doesn't whine all night. Last night it was a big Chinese food dinner. The night prior was a large pepperoni pizza and he drank a two liter bottle of Barq's root beer in about an hour. He won't be laughing when the FD is putting the paddles to him, and at the rate he's going it is going to happen.
If you can find me a seller in Florida that'd be great. I'm trusting you not to get me busted.

I'm talking to a cop over the Internet about obtaining illegal oils. Fantastic. PS I'm kidding. The weed makes me way too paranoid. I couldn't imagine hash or extracts.

·
6 Cylinduh, Really Bruh?
5,218 Posts

Vaping its the future.
The new thing here is Vape and craft beer bars. You can vape inside a ton of different liquids while drinking craft beers. Places like VaPOUR and the like have popped up. Interesting concept.

There is all cafes where you vape and drink coffee.

Vape Conventions

The local Tobacco Road is now called Vapor Road

The profits are just so high, not to mention it isn't taxed like tobacco.

281 - 286 of 286 Posts