Modded Mustang Forums banner

41 - 60 of 286 Posts

·
better than clockWise
20,483 Posts
was in for beatdown cause u couldn't hang at job when bossman beat u down. Good luck man. As a nicotine abuser, I hope u rock it.. i got a job interview at a place that is nicotine free and they test your ass on the spot. Tuesday is interview, which means 3 days to leave system, Friday is my last day.. I am ready to be a ****ing train wreck full of anxiety and pain this weekend. In the end though, we live longer and we are healtjier.. just gotta get over the humop

·
Registered
78 Posts
Ii contemplated making a thread about this day, but i figured its on topic and i dont feel like clutering up the place more then i already do. So its all just gunna end up in here.

Update: this ****ing sucks. I cant wait untill i start feeling better
Get some sunflower seeds , they worked wonders for me . Just stay busy so you don't think about 'em .

·
PSN alphadong11
28,934 Posts
I used snus for while after I quit. I quit on the 5th of July. Hungover, and I was jumping through fireworks that would have killed me if they were caught in my clothing. breathing all that **** in was a magical night. But also serious damage to my throat. I tried to smoke a cigarette but the **** hurt. I thought if I can make it three days, why not make it forever? So I did.

Since then I have taken a drag off a paul mall red and it was so ****ing disgusting, it just reminded me why I quit. I have also tried cherry then vanilla pipe tobacco. While the room smells great, it still taste ****ing nasty. Nothing like the smell. I might as well hook the pipe to a vacuum for a second.

·
He of Long Wind
2,162 Posts
Well, since NY has the most expensive cigarettes in the country, you just improved your economic condition rather dramatically. A pack a day smoker in NY spends something like $3,000 a year ... and that's buying the full-flavor cheap ones that taste like a rest area smells.

·
Turbo > blower
13,867 Posts
vaping is so ****ing gay. its like "I want to smoke and look cool but I don't like the taste or burn so I'm gonna sit here sucking a Trix flavored gas out of some device that looks like C3-P0's dick." and then there's the guys that are obsessed with making the thickest clouds. ****ing faggots.

I was driving home one day in the bronco with the back window down and the front windows up, and this dude was vaping so hard in front of me that at 65mph, his cloud had blown out of the crack in his window, over one car, over my truck, through the back window and I could still smell that ****, stronger than hell too.

**** vaping.

·
GLORY TO THE HYPNOTOAD!
8,813 Posts
Discussion Starter #54
Vaping isnt the issue, its the people obssesed with nothing but making the biggest clouds they can that are the problem.

Im starting to get my smell back i feel like.
And my pants exploded at work, so i left early. (We needed to cut hours anyway)

·
Thrbfirs..... Meat Eggs
4,389 Posts
Not true.
All the "car guys" vape now.
You spelled "Scenester ****boi" wrong.

I vape to cut back on cigars, and its a fantastic replacement for hookah for me.

·
Registered
3,065 Posts
I heard on instagram if you buy the hottest new vape dildo puffer thing, they will throw in 5 free vape mods and one of those sweet "hoverboards" that all the cool lazy people have so they don't have to walk for free

·
Registered
5,842 Posts
Some dude was vaping right by the door of Subway. I had never seen that much of a smoke cloud it was insane. As I opened the door, a **** ton of his smoke entered the doorway. As we ordered food the smell lurked over by us and the people making our sammiches. Everyone is the place smelled this mess. It was very distinct. If I had to name it I would call it "strip club perfume with a hint of cotton candy"

41 - 60 of 286 Posts