Modded Mustang Forums banner

61 - 80 of 286 Posts

·
GLORY TO THE HYPNOTOAD!
8,813 Posts
Discussion Starter #61
Some dude was vaping right by the door of Subway. I had never seen that much of a smoke cloud it was insane. As I opened the door, a **** ton of his smoke entered the doorway. As we ordered food the smell lurked over by us and the people making our sammiches. Everyone is the place smelled this mess. It was very distinct. If I had to name it I would call it "strip club perfume with a hint of cotton candy"
Just like in anything, theres always the assholes of the group....

·
GLORY TO THE HYPNOTOAD!
8,813 Posts
Discussion Starter #64
Last time a pair of pants exploded was highschool.

---------- Post added at 08:13 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:51 PM ----------

Why am i so angry yet so sad..... i just went on a tyraid to my dog about why she wags her tail so much..... all i kgot back was more tail waging and a head tilt

·
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
3,679 Posts
Last time a pair of pants exploded was highschool.

---------- Post added at 08:13 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:51 PM ----------

Why am i so angry yet so sad..... i just went on a tyraid to my dog about why she wags her tail so much..... all i kgot back was more tail waging and a head tilt

Keep it up and don't smoke after the first week it gets better you're almost there!

Can we get a little enthusiasm and encouragement for boattle in here! He deserves it on this one!

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App

·
GLORY TO THE HYPNOTOAD!
8,813 Posts
Discussion Starter #68
Did you split your pants for **** them?

As far as the vaping............heed the warning.
I dont understand the question.

---------- Post added at 08:27 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:25 PM ----------

Okay. Be honest. Did you make the first 24 hours?
Yes. By sperating me from my smokes. I just stoped carying them. Altho i still carry my lighter. Ive found in the past thst a zippo can be handy for more then smoking.

·
He of Long Wind
2,172 Posts
Yes. By sperating me from my smokes. I just stoped carying them. Altho i still carry my lighter. Ive found in the past thst a zippo can be handy for more then smoking.
That's a victory! The first day sucks. I smoked for 20 years and my first day without a cigarette was horrible.

·
MOAR BOOST
9,163 Posts
I can't be the only one that had zero issues when I quit smoking. No cravings or anything.
I didn't have any issues but I also didn't smoke long.

boattle, fyi, zippos dry up in a few days if you don't use them, which makes them kind of pointless if you don't smoke.
I used to have one. Someone stole it though

·
GLORY TO THE HYPNOTOAD!
8,813 Posts
Discussion Starter #71
I didn't have any issues but I also didn't smoke long.

boattle, fyi, zippos dry up in a few days if you don't use them, which makes them kind of pointless if you don't smoke.
I used to have one. Someone stole it though
Other then fires ive found them usefull. They make a very handy crimping tool, wire stripper..... list goes on.

---------- Post added at 08:52 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:50 PM ----------

That's a victory! The first day sucks. I smoked for 20 years and my first day without a cigarette was horrible.
I rember reading that in your build thread (read the whole thing and loved every page btw)
But hownlong did it take for you to feel normal again? Its not the cravings that are killing me, its these mood swings.

·
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
3,679 Posts
Other then fires ive found them usefull. They make a very handy crimping tool, wire stripper..... list goes on.

---------- Post added at 08:52 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:50 PM ----------

I rember reading that in your build thread (read the whole thing and loved every page btw)
But hownlong did it take for you to feel normal again? Its not the cravings that are killing me, its these mood swings.

After the first week you will be better, about a month you will be good to go, I quite dipping in May and still get a craving every so often just forget about it don't do it, now you will gain weight once you quit so join a gym it'll help you over all, you will love the taste of a lot of food you hated before so try new things I like Big Macs now, and you'll have more energy so do something with it!

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App

·
GLORY TO THE HYPNOTOAD!
8,813 Posts
Discussion Starter #74
Oh, i just got in the fiesta wrong i guesse. I really dont know why they riped like that. The fiesta sits taller then my mustang and thoes pants held up to me contorting myself to get in my car so idk

·
GLORY TO THE HYPNOTOAD!
8,813 Posts
Discussion Starter #76
I really would have thought wrangler wound be a good brand..... but these cargo pants have given me nothing but problems once i started moving around for work instead of just standing there. But this is the worst malfuntion yet, the right leg split right bejind the seam from waist to hem.

·
He of Long Wind
2,172 Posts
No way! You read that whole build thread? That thing is longer than War and Peace. :)

I think it starts getting easier after day 3. But it will take a month to deprogram. Being a smoker isn't just about the cigarette. You're surely crafted many elements of your life to coexist with smoking (the places you go, friends you hang out with, routines you repeat, smoke-free things you avoid, etc.). I used to go outside on my front deck every night after dinner and smoke. After I quit smoking, I walked out on the deck every night for weeks - almost like I was sleepwalking. I would just be standing there, like I was lost. Took a while for that to fade.

·
GLORY TO THE HYPNOTOAD!
8,813 Posts
Discussion Starter #78
No way! You read that whole build thread? That thing is longer than War and Peace. :)

I think it starts getting easier after day 3. But it will take a month to deprogram. Being a smoker isn't just about the cigarette. You're surely crafted many elements of your life to coexist with smoking (the places you go, friends you hang out with, routines you repeat, smoke-free things you avoid, etc.). I used to go outside on my front deck every night after dinner and smoke. After I quit smoking, I walked out on the deck every night for weeks - almost like I was sleepwalking. I would just be standing there, like I was lost. Took a while for that to fade.
Yup read the whole thing, laughted my ass off alot too.
Im programed to smoke in my house, while sitting on my couch. The hardest part of this is the mental game for me, im so used to smokeing. And being around smokers. My mom smokes, and 2 of my coworkers smoke.

---------- Post added at 09:40 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:38 PM ----------

And these god damn mood swings. One minute im pissed off at something stupid, the next im ****ing depressed.

61 - 80 of 286 Posts