Modded Mustang Forums banner

81 - 100 of 286 Posts

·
GLORY TO THE HYPNOTOAD!
8,813 Posts
Discussion Starter #82
Well I have a fan that's at the end of my bed and it's just wafting the smell into my face. Normally I'd only smell it when it was really ****ing bad. Like no shower for a week in lad Vegas type heat bad.
Also all day I've just been noticing more smells.

·
GLORY TO THE HYPNOTOAD!
8,813 Posts
Discussion Starter #84
Go take a ****ing shower then. It's not that hard.
I will before work. I sweat when I sleep so I lose any benifits of night showers. Plus morning showers are more my style. Hell, I took one today before work....
And on that bombshell, good night!

·
Registered
2,484 Posts
vaping is so ****ing gay. its like "I want to smoke and look cool but I don't like the taste or burn so I'm gonna sit here sucking a Trix flavored gas out of some device that looks like C3-P0's dick." and then there's the guys that are obsessed with making the thickest clouds. ****ing faggots.

I was driving home one day in the bronco with the back window down and the front windows up, and this dude was vaping so hard in front of me that at 65mph, his cloud had blown out of the crack in his window, over one car, over my truck, through the back window and I could still smell that ****, stronger than hell too.

**** vaping.
I used Vaping to quit.... Haven't smoked or vaped in a year or so now.

Although I agree with your statement partially because of the tards who have never smoked vape to be cool.

·
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
3,679 Posts
I really would have thought wrangler wound be a good brand..... but these cargo pants have given me nothing but problems once i started moving around for work instead of just standing there. But this is the worst malfuntion yet, the right leg split right bejind the seam from waist to hem.

Go get you some True Religions... ImageUploadedByAG Free1449135501.992241.jpg

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App

·
Turbo > blower
13,867 Posts
I used Vaping to quit.... Haven't smoked or vaped in a year or so now.

Although I agree with your statement partially because of the tards who have never smoked vape to be cool.
You're the first person I've ever heard that used vaping to quit and succeeded. Everybody I know that tried ended up making their habit 5x worse because with a vape you don't realize how much you're smoking and all of a sudden you're smoking the equivalent of a carton a day

·
impecunious
7,412 Posts
You're the first person I've ever heard that used vaping to quit and succeeded. Everybody I know that tried ended up making their habit 5x worse because with a vape you don't realize how much you're smoking and all of a sudden you're smoking the equivalent of a carton a day
I personally know a few people who have used it to quit.

·
Thrbfirs..... Meat Eggs
4,398 Posts
Upside:my sense of smell is starting to come back.
Downside: now I can smell my ball sweat....
Gotta powder the biscuits, man. get yourself some baby powder or gold bond spray and powder your sack. your pants/undergarments also have a lot to do with this. stay away from polyester since it doesnt breathe.

sounds like everyone you know that's used it either has an addictive personality, or really didnt want to quit in the first place.

The no name jeans i have are great. Comfy, fit me just right. I need solid black pants for work, and i prefer cargo pants for the extra pockets.
Dickies work pants (although polyester) are some of the most durable work pants ever. check them out, along with red kap and carhart.

·
Registered
7,462 Posts
You can pick up Dickies cheap at Walfart. I normally run Levis. I have blown a few out but only after many years or usage. I only have three pairs of jeans now. A pair of Tommy, a pair of Lucky, and a pair of Levi's. I hope Santa brings me more. My wardrobe has dwindled because I am normally in a polyester uniform. I wear sweatpants into work because all my stuffs in the locker room and I'm normally in the gym 5 days a week anyway.

---------- Post added at 12:37 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:32 PM ----------

If you shave your balls there is less chaffing during a long work shift. I shave my head, and balls daily. And you don't use any pussy electric razor, Barbasol and a Mach 3.

Vaping is still gay................most people use vaping as a coverup for inhaling drugs like liquid THC. It seems like every punk I deal with had a vaping device.

81 - 100 of 286 Posts