Modded Mustang Forums banner

121 - 140 of 286 Posts

·
Administrator
33,198 Posts
i'm proud of you, dude. didn't think you'd be able to make it this far. keep it up and watch that wallet grow, plus see all the other health benefits

today, quitting smoking. tomorrow, quitting drinking :shiftyeyes

·
GLORY TO THE HYPNOTOAD!
8,813 Posts
Discussion Starter #123
i'm proud of you, dude. didn't think you'd be able to make it this far. keep it up and watch that wallet grow, plus see all the other health benefits

today, quitting smoking. tomorrow, quitting drinking :shiftyeyes
Ive actualy cut down ALOT. Rember the daily chat earlier this year when i was getring drunk every single ****ing night. Now ill go weeks without getting drunk. Hell, last time i got babblebot level of drunk was that night the guy bought all my drinks at the bar. I got a little out their on thanks giving, but i wasent compleatly hammered.

---------- Post added at 10:53 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:51 PM ----------

Now ill just have a beer or two during the week and really dont touch hard stuff during the week all that much, and if i do its just a drink, not half a bottle

---------- Post added at 10:55 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:53 PM ----------

And i really dont do that to much anymore eather

·
GLORY TO THE HYPNOTOAD!
8,813 Posts
Discussion Starter #127
Im sure. But still, i just love when anyone else on here makes a typo, considering how everyone gets on me when i make a typo. (Yes i realize i make alot of them)

---------- Post added December 4th, 2015 at 01:09 AM ---------- Previous post was December 3rd, 2015 at 11:32 PM ----------

The end of the third day is nigh, and yet a single *** I have yet to drag.

I'm not sober and felt like rhyming, sue me.

121 - 140 of 286 Posts