Modded Mustang Forums banner

121 - 140 of 315 Posts

·
Zip's half naked helper
11,663 Posts
Discussion Starter #121
Hey Alex Smith, you do know the defense will sac you if you don't get rid of the ball, right?

I'll say it again since you don't hear me. Hey Alex Smith, you do know the defense will sac you if you don't get rid of the ball, right?

Two sacs in a row. Gimme a break.

·
PSN alphadong11
28,936 Posts
Makes me want to break out the benny hill sound track and make some videos of the blooper plays.

---------- Post added at 09:44 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:31 PM ----------

Lol

---------- Post added at 09:48 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:44 PM ----------

Ok here we go. New steam. Made some mistakes but its all going to change.

---------- Post added at 09:51 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:48 PM ----------

---------- Post added at 10:16 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:51 PM ----------

That was a bad hit.

·
Made in U.S.A.
22,435 Posts
My team needs a new coaching staff.

Hey Alex Smith, you do know the defense will sac you if you don't get rid of the ball, right?

I'll say it again since you don't hear me. Hey Alex Smith, you do know the defense will sac you if you don't get rid of the ball, right?

Two sacs in a row. Gimme a break.
Hey man, it's sacks. Two sacks. Need more sacks.

·
PSN alphadong11
28,936 Posts
No football for me. Put on your workboots and your respirator. ****ing ****ity ****s.

---------- Post added at 11:56 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:55 AM ----------

Turns out they get their panties in a wad when the flames come out of the furnace.

·
Registered
6,402 Posts
Denver is up 23-20 with 1:51 left on the clock. Minnesota ball. Just enough time for the Vikings to score and leave Denver with :22.

---------- Post added at 07:25 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:21 PM ----------

Another game won by Denver defense.

·
Zip's half naked helper
11,663 Posts
Discussion Starter #136
If the Cowboys loose any more personnel to injury, they'll have to play the waterboy.

·
PSN alphadong11
28,936 Posts
Alright, we got a game now.

---------- Post added at 10:34 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:27 PM ----------

Oh snap. The laces were out

---------- Post added at 10:40 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:34 PM ----------

See Chiefs? See how you do that in one play? Lol

·
Zip's Supervisor
13,624 Posts
I have zero complaints about Weeden tonight. Our defense couldn't stop anyone to save their lives. I thought we had a chance after the Saints kicker pulled a Scobee but I was sadly disappointed.

121 - 140 of 315 Posts