Modded Mustang Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 80 Posts

·
Zip's half naked helper
11,663 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
This month, it's all about the open top Mustangs of the site! We are going to be looking for and voting on the sexiest, hottest drop tops this site has to offer. So, here's how we'll work it. I'll accept the first ten Members' nominations. Normal ROTM rules apply. Let's try to nominate members who are active. It will take 2 nominations to get in. But here's the catch. I will only take a maximum of three nominations per category, as laid out in previous ROTMs- Classics, Fox, SN and S197. Once those three spots for each are full, I'll take no more. Once we reach 10 total, or April 10th, the Showoff thread will go up.

Here's who's in-

Colleen
DSG
Xkape
Anthonydalrymple
Towlie
Filmman03
Ferociousness
91LXVERT

NO MORE SN or S197 NOMS! ALL SPOTS ARE FULL!

·
Zip's half naked helper
11,663 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
It's not that I'm hating the new ones. But the convertible models are just hitting the showrooms. And I doubt none have been modified to the level ROTM dictates.

But if there is one nominated and seconded, it may have a spot.

·
better than clockWise
20,483 Posts
According to an add I saw on eBay for a 15 banana, they have only made 6 so far.

Maybe that was roush's though

·
Zip's half naked helper
11,663 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
According to an add I saw on eBay for a 15 banana, they have only made 6 so far.

Maybe that was roush's though

That may be for Roush cars. My dealership alone has two.

·
better than clockWise
20,483 Posts
God Damnit BWAL.. stop.. seriously.. please. I'm going to kick my dog if you don't

---------- Post added at 11:22 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:19 PM ----------

I do lol when I open the Daily though...:lmao theres like 10 songs going at once

1 - 20 of 80 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.