Modded Mustang Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Premium Member
11,367 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Woah! There a 9 second white lightning that lives in my area...He has a 418 and a 121mm turbo... could this be the same guy?
No this guy lives in Neenah, Wisconsin and the truck has an F2R Procharger on it. He is still sorting out the bugs because he just changed a bunch of stuff including upgrading from an F1R to an F2R. It runs on pump gas and he drives it everywhere. He owns a construction company and used to have a ladder rack on this truck.

·
Registered
3,120 Posts
No this guy lives in Neenah, Wisconsin and the truck has an F2R Procharger on it. He is still sorting out the bugs because he just changed a bunch of stuff including upgrading from an F1R to an F2R. It runs on pump gas and he drives it everywhere. He owns a construction company and used to have a ladder rack on this truck.
Thats crazy. I'll try and find some vids of the lightning that roams around here... i think i have a few

·
Premium Member
11,367 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
so darrell did that race count for the $500
Yep, he chased so it was a race. I purposely red lighted hoping he would chase me. At the time my car and his truck ran pretty close ETs. You can see in the video I only beat him by a small amount. If I wouldn't have cheated he would have had me:D

·
Forever in our hearts travis_afx
4,391 Posts
Very nice! But not what I was thinking. I HARDLY EVER see any first gens that are highly modded like that.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts