Modded Mustang Forums banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
6,471 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just thought I would post a quick clip of Superbowl Sunday. And before anyone asks, I am getting a new hood next week :D.

The drifting video will be up shortly. Hope everyone had a great weekend!

·
Registered
6,471 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
is that just a phat first gear burnout or what? im always scared im tashing my car bustin a burnout like that
Yep. That was first gear. You wont trash your car if you keep it controlled and know what you are doing.

·
Registered
2,465 Posts
Nice video Mickey! Just one question... what was with Mary Poppins dancing on the hood? You need a shapely gal in skimpy clothing or a sheer gown doing that kind of stuff. :p

·
Registered
818 Posts
I freakin love it! What midpipe/muffler setup do you have?

·
Registered
6,471 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Thanks guys!! I am running the pypes o/r h with saleen magnaflow mufflers. Sounds alright but I am switching to the o/r prochamber

·
Registered
818 Posts
+1

·
Registered
110 Posts
Your project is coming along nicely. Are you going to go for the pushbumper too, or leave it off? If you do, I believe it was from Setina Manufacturing, IIRC.

·
Registered
6,471 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Thanks guys. I think I will go without the pushbumper for now, but we will see. I hope to have the LT's and prochamber on in two weeks time. I will keep you guys posted

·
Registered
6,471 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
I think it could look cool either way...tough decision

·
Premium Member
39,159 Posts
I know. It looks badass both ways. I think the lightbar on the car in the pic plays on the pushbumper. I think without the lightbar it would look better w/o the PB.

·
Registered
6,471 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Exactly what I was thinking Redfire...they are compliments, if you have one, you need the other, simple

·
Registered
110 Posts
Well, either way you decide to go I can help you out. Lightbar in the pic looks to be a Whelan 48" Edge 9M. You can have red/blue in public, just can't use them. (for off-road use only):cool:

·
Registered
6,471 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Is it really legal to have those lights if they are non functional?

1 - 20 of 22 Posts