Modded Mustang Forums banner
1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
7,599 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
For ALL The wrong reasons. I think I put the tensioner on to tight, and bent the pulley shaft, cause the wheel appears to be scraping. So if anyone has interest in all of this:

v2 strim head unit
Face plate
Head unit braket
Billet tensioner
Tensioner bracket
ALL BOLTS NUTS AND WASHERS
polished discharge tube
90 degree elbow
power pipe
Vortech blue bypass valve
All hose clamps
Black couplers
Steel braided oil send line
Gas rubber line for the return
Oil sending unit "t" fittings
Filter for maf

Edit: 8 rib 3.33, and a 3.00 included with an 8 rib 6.87 8 rib belts as well. Pm me about the blower if anything. The polished discharge may be replaced with a normal one. I need to come up witt a barter for some stock maf injectors and intake.

Sniper chip:$190
Lightning maf: $90
42Lb Injectors: $180

·
Registered
7,599 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
like 5 Grand with the messed up bumper lol. I don't want to get ahead of myself, but If I can work it out with the rents... due to my 19 year old lack of credit. 03 I'm praying. On the low end a boosted 97 cobra I guess. I woudln't mind either.

·
Banned
11,614 Posts
03 as in cobra? Just be sure its what you want dude, i went from my fox to the mach and totally regretted it, payments and high insurance suck dick

·
Registered
7,599 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Well I have about $700 save. I could prob get $1000 for the whole blower kit plus 4500 to 5000 for my car is $6500 down payment on a $19,000-$20,000 car. My buddy put ZERO down on a $25,000 cobra doing $430 a month, I figure if my parents do the loan or co-sign I could get it down to $250 amonth with that much money down. I want one with an intake tune pulley and exhaust, and maybe a port so I will only have to pay insurance otherwise..

·
Banned
11,614 Posts
my payment was 270 a month on a car that was 10750 for 4 years, again i say **** payments!

·
Registered
4,356 Posts
thats ****ing gay, dont go to the dark side

·
Banned
11,614 Posts
today was the first day i took my truck to the desert to see if the 4wd works, that shits fun as helllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll

·
Registered
7,599 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Eff a truck. Seriously though, I need to move this blower if anyone wants it let me know. I'm going to start pulling **** off tomorrow morning.

·
Registered
4,356 Posts
hey dude, i'd seriously consider spending the $70 or whatever it is to rebuild it so you can sell it as a fully functional head unit, i think you will get much more from it

·
Registered
4,356 Posts
all im saying is check it out

·
Banned
3,385 Posts
most likely $700 plus for rebuild.. my novi was $750 for the complete rebuild two years ago but also came back with 3 year warranty.

·
Registered
4,356 Posts
thats if you send it in to vortech to do though

1 - 20 of 27 Posts