Modded Mustang Forums banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
1,704 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Looking through pics on my computer and found my first mustang from when I was 17. HOWEVER, I wouldn't give up my GT to have her back. I would just take both? :dunno

·
Registered
1,704 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I was just flipping through pictures and saw it. Really wanted to share her. That's all haha
I wish I had my 6 back for a DD though

·
Registered
1,015 Posts
my first one but I know not my last, im notch hunting now or a cobra

·
Registered
3,219 Posts
Sadly, due to two different computer crashes over the years and the the fact Im too stupid to back up files on a regular basis, I have no pics of my old stangs. First was a 66 coupe with an inline 6 and the next was a 98 cobra vert...black like the current one. Ive got plenty of pics of the ole GT though and Im making sure I dont loose them!

·
:)
11,583 Posts
I still have my first car. It came with a nasty billet grill and stock suspension amongst other stock things...

·
The Mean Green
5,528 Posts
Heres my 98 auto V6 that started it all when I was in high school back in 02/03ish. I sold it soon after getting the GT shown. It was a dog of a car now days looking back but I had my fun it and didnt know any better..I added the typical bolts on I could afford at the time... but the tail lights make me lol at myself :rolleyes:

1 - 18 of 18 Posts