Modded Mustang Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
256 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Last night at the track my clutch gave out and busted, it is done, I HAD the SPEC stage 2+ clutch, I have heard that SPEC clutches aren't the best, but I was just wondering what clutches you all were using, for those of you that drag race. What clutches so you all consider the best for a daily driver/weekend racer?

·
Registered
169 Posts
I use a spec stage 3 on the termi,seems to work well so far,doesnt have a ton of abuse on it yet though?........but i will let you know as it does............lol

·
Registered
1,900 Posts
I use a spec stage 3 on the termi,seems to work well so far,doesnt have a ton of abuse on it yet though?........but i will let you know as it does............lol
Exactly the same here. Spec stage 3, but I've only been to the track with it once and I don't normally drive that hard. But so far every time I have it's held up awesome. And I never had any problems with my stage 2 I had before, but I also wasn't supercharged when I had the 2. Took it to the track with that clutch as well.

·
Registered
256 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
That clutch had about 12 runs in it. Nothing to bad.

·
Zoolander
7,719 Posts
I am running a spec 2+ right now, but havent gone to the track yet. If it was broken in right, SPEC will replace it for free.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts