Modded Mustang Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
843 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
The crew from AM have went far out of their way to help me out in a tight pickle. I very highly recommend their company for any future Mustang related purchases.

·
Registered
920 Posts
The crew from AM have went for out of their way to help me out in a tight pickle. I very highly recommend their company for any future Mustang related purchases.
I appreciate the kind words 09!

We're here to help and do whatever we can, when we can!

Let me know if you ever need anything.

-Will

·
Registered
843 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Sure thing guys!

·
Registered
843 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
You know what? Shoot me over a PM with your address and shirt size, I want to get some AM gear sent out for you :wink2:

-Will
Geez, you guys have already went way beyond anything I could ever ask for. I graciously appreciate the offer, but as much as you guys have done for me, to get me out of the jam I was in, I would feel kinda bad accepting a gift from you guys. Ya'll have went above and beyond for my extraordinary circumstances and that alone, is way more than anyone could ask for. But, if you truly insist, Pm sent haha!

For any other vendors possibly viewing this thread, know that the way AM takes care of their customers is how things should be done always. I appreciate the support every good vendor gives to their customers, as do all the rest of us.

·
Registered
920 Posts
i'm so peanut butter and jealous right now
No need to be! Shoot me over a PM and I'll have some goodies sent out for you too 0:)

Man, you guys got some great customer service!

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App
We appreciate that wraith! Let me know if you ever need anything.

-Will

---------- Post added at 04:20 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:08 PM ----------

Geez, you guys have already went way beyond anything I could ever ask for. I graciously appreciate the offer, but as much as you guys have done for me, to get me out of the jam I was in, I would feel kinda bad accepting a gift from you guys. Ya'll have went above and beyond for my extraordinary circumstances and that alone, is way more than anyone could ask for. But, if you truly insist, Pm sent haha!

For any other vendors possibly viewing this thread, know that the way AM takes care of their customers is how things should be done always. I appreciate the support every good vendor gives to their customers, as do all the rest of us.

Stuff like this is what makes me enjoy coming into work every day! We're here to help and do whatever we can , when we can.

You'll be getting a PM shortly :nerd:

-Will

·
Premium Member
122 Posts
This is absolutely awesome. I've done a lot of business with AM in the past and never received anything but the best customer service and part delivery! Reading this just backs it up even further! AM is the best around.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts