Modded Mustang Forums banner

Vote for your favorite

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
21 - 40 of 72 Posts

·
Certified Bwaloligisit
28,084 Posts
I don't give a damn about the fox chassis. These are two very different cars and probably should have been left separate. I do understand if it was made this way to have more participants since the fox crowd is a little slim here, but still. No offense Marc, but mixxing these two completely different platforms was a bad call. I still love you tho!

·
Registered
7,462 Posts
I don't give a damn about the fox chassis. These are two very different cars and probably should have been left separate. I do understand if it was made this way to have more participants since the fox crowd is a little slim here, but still. No offense Marc, but mixxing these two completely different platforms was a bad call. I still love you tho!

All in good fun but I agree.

·
Why not have a Fox?
5,798 Posts
I'll carefully and respectfully agree with this...

·
Premium Member
5,519 Posts
Come one now... Don't even start the "this mod didn't do ROTM right" talk.

I shouldn't have even said my comment which started this. I havn't talked to Marc, but I'd be willing to bet the left lug nut on my fox that if the fox body group here has/had a big enough active following then he'd do only the actual 79-93 fox competition. It would have been a struggle getting 10 ACTIVE cars to represent though. Heck, I didn't even know RZN had a fox and it's not in the showoff thread. That kinda shows that US (me included) have to get the fox members more active. We've got our own "what did you do to your Fox 5.0 today" thread, which helps, but it's no where near active that some of the other chat threads are.

The way it's looking, it looks like a "SN/New Edge Vs. Foxbody ROTM" thread right now. That kinda makes it fun, it's us super awesome, no better cars ever, foxes, VS. those silly "other cars" =)

Remember, ROTM is all about fun, and foxbodies > all

·
Zip's half naked helper
11,663 Posts
Discussion Starter #30
That's exactly why I did it this way. If it was a fox only, we'd have maybe three cars to vote on, and no ROTM. Just wait until next month to see how crazy I really am.

·
Certified Bwaloligisit
28,084 Posts
That's exactly why I did it this way. If it was a fox only, we'd have maybe three cars to vote on, and no ROTM. Just wait until next month to see how crazy I really am.
perfectly understandable. besides, this is only strike one :shiftyeyes.

·
impecunious
7,412 Posts
I was just humbled to be nominated, thanks for the votes. Just to clarify my thoughts, #1 There are a whole bunch of worthy Foxbody's(79-93) on this site, I could bring 10 nominations easily. #2 Anything after a 93 is not a" Foxbody" as they are known, in fact the 94-95 are grouped in there own little segment of the 5.0 forum grouping because while they share some of the same traits, nobody is going to look at a 94-95 Mustang and say it is a Foxbody. As we continue on in years the differences are even larger to include a totally different mod motor.

A 4 Door Ford Fairmont is technically a Foxbody chassis but it looks like a grocery getter.

A "Foxbody Mustang" image search on the web results in one thing 79-93 Mustangs.

Not starting drama but I see the issue. I voted for the Mach because it's clean, looks nice, and the owner is in the process of putting a Coyote in it. It doesn't fit the Foxy February roll though, Mach March would be more suitable in my opinion. Anyway thanks for the nom and votes dudes.
Except no one is trying to say the 94+ cars are fox body, but they are fox chassis, which is what this rotm is about, no matter how little anyone "cares", that's what it's about.
If this were called the Fairmont Chassis rotm, no one would be complaining. Everyone's too focused on the "fox" word.

Thats the last of this dead horse I'm gonna beat. So everyone, vote!

21 - 40 of 72 Posts