Modded Mustang Forums banner

1 - 20 of 66 Posts

·
Registered
5,844 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
.....and the weirdos you have to deal with, more so from CL.

Recently sold my 28ft enclosed and sold my sportbike this weekend. Trailer was an easy transaction. My notch and Roush are still for sale, BUT some asshole tried to drive off with my sportbike when I first listed it, little did the dumbass know that I had GPS on the bike and I have a conceal carry permit and was carrying two 9mm's with me at that particular moment. That's right. I'm ghetto. I had to go into the ghetto to get it though, and it wasn't fun. It was actually traumatizing. I'm still shaken up from what I went thru to get it back, but i had it back in two hours. A guy I met off of a Roush forum about 10 years ago that I consider one of my best friends now (among other cool ass forum people ive met and become good friends with like Lefty) went with me to get it, he was also carrying.

To make matters worse, the police officer: refused to write up a report, accused me of trading my sportbike for drugs, and refused to go down to the GPS address in the ghetto to help me retrieve it. I'm leaving the details out of this thread as I don't want it searchable as I'm writing a letter to the attorney general, congressman, news station, police chief, governer, and mayor. The police officer told me that I would get shot or stabbed if I went down there but I wasn't about to let some asswipe steal my property. I was extremely dehydrated that day from it and my friend's wife that is a nurse told me the adrenaline running thru me dehydrates the crap out of you. I lost 5lbs of water.

With what Im going thru with my situation with my wife's health, I felt extremely disturbed when this motherfucker rode off with my sportbike. He's lucky I didn't shoot his dumbass. As if the situation alone wasn't enough to piss someone royaly off, my fuse is already that much shorter wth everything else. I was afraid. I was scared, but I guess after you have dealt with what I have for nearly four years now trying to be a supportive husband this ****ing Tyrone shithead just pushed me to the limit of "I don't give a ****, **** you. I'm coming after your ghetto ass". Sorry for the absurd language, if you just only knew, and were there you probably would have done the same. I don't even know if I really went back to get the bike because a part of me wanted to confront this piece of **** for trying to steal what I'm trying to do here, which is get rid of all of my toys so I can focus all of my attention on my wife. But this pussy ass ****tard watched from his window as a **** storm formed outside of his pathetic apartment he calls a home. **** you dude. I know where you ****ing live now and it's so shitty if I took a **** on your front door step it wouldn't even be an insult, in fact it may spruce up the place.

He did, however, leave me with a free fake Rolex with the bike, so I texted him a pic of me wearing it with some words. For now, let's call him "Tyrone" if you get my drift.

Do not retype the address in this next post or the city name, but this is the GPS report from when he parked it "0mph" and then when I started rolling it out by hand surrounded with idiots at "4mph" because he had my only key. GPS is an awesome thing. Phone app for the GPS is handy too as I was tracking this idiot the entire time. He stole the bike at about 3:40pm and I stole it back at 5:18pm.

The bike was exactly where that white car is with the red highlighted area.

This was the print screen I showed the police officer that day that he referred to as Hall Manor.

Hiding spot I found that Sunday with open drop off bay while waiting for the tow truck

Sat in that chair with both guns in hand

On the tow truck leaving for my house

Edit: for those that have asked about what GPS I use....LOL, this is REAL low key and simple. There are rechargeable devices about the size less than a deck of cards that were originally designed for parents to put in the back of kids backpacks, pocketfinder.net and I just hide the devices inside a vehicle or bike. I can also set a radius and alerts so that I know when the device has entered or exited that zone...aka if someone were to steal a car from my house, my phone would sent me a text. I can make as many zones as I want and I can make the radius small or big. I can also set a MPH alert so that if I drop a car off at a shop for repair I will be alerted if they drive the car over whatever MPH I set the alert to. I like this way because you can hide it and it doesn't rely on the cars battery source.

They make fixed decices for cars too but anyone can cut the wire in a car and the device is useless which is why I use the rechargeable device and hide it inside the car or bike. Just charge it once a week. I have two of the green devices just like the one the kid has in this link LOL

http://m.pocketfinder.com/

You can DL PDF and Excel spreadsheet reports from any date and time to any date and time.

For example, this was today. Bike was in the street and the other device was inside charging. Location shows the addresses too but I have blurred them out. Try not to LOL at the kid faces because again these were intended to be put in kids backpacks.

I have edited out the address for this device but this is the view over top my house on my phone

You can change the avatar other than the kids face, I just don't care.

They do make a hardwired version too but then I would have to buy one for every vehicle. $13/mo usage. I like to ability to take the rechargable ones in and out.

This is my buddy Jeff who also lives in York that i met on a Roush forum at a Hershey PA car show 10 years ago. He is the one who went with me. His stang and son

I highly recommend these people in the area. They were understanding on a Sunday afternoon and came and towed me to my house from the hiding spot listed above.

I also recommend this locksmith. He came to my house and didn't over charge me either. Something similar happened to him years ago. He told me $120 over the phone and then came out and only charged me $70. Dealer wanted $600.

These are all print screens from the app on my phone:

Pulled the GPS report for that day off my phone. At 5:18pm you can see exactly where I was I'm the middle of the road pushing the damn bike lol.

^ so then when you click on the 5:18pm green arrow above you can see my warping speed of 4mph as I pushed the bike.

For those interested in the GPS stuff, I could see where this idiot was riding the bike on GPS as seen here, probably showing off his new whip to the other Tyrones. Finally he stopped.

So I started rolling it in the middle of the **** storm as seen here

^ and if you click on the green arrow you get the details as seen here, rolling at a massive 2mph surrounded.

Then if you scroll back a bit you can see how far I made it in 10mins lol

·
Administrator
33,198 Posts
you're my ****ing hero :lmao

**** that worthless cop though

·
Registered
5,844 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
you're my ****ing hero :lmao

**** that worthless cop though
You have no idea dude. No idea the anger toward both of them.

·
Certified Bwaloligisit
28,084 Posts
Move this to underground. Stuff isn't searchable there right?

And that's crazy ****. Do tell us how that all went down if this does get moved.

·
Administrator
33,198 Posts
do you want it moved to the underground HD?

·
Registered
5,844 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Sure, good idea

·
Registered
3,065 Posts
That is absolutely nuts. I hate dealing with CL for that sole reason, but I've never had anything quite that crazy happen to me. Props to you for getting that bike, but it sure sounds like it was a risky decision. I mean, that is the reason you buy GPS for a bike lol. By the time you waited while trying to talk the cops into actually helping out a citizen, that thing would have been parted out or repainted with the serial numbers ground off.

Reactions: Sully

·
Not a Rational Car Guy
38,186 Posts
Shoulda just shot the dude when he rode off.

Just sayin'

Reactions: Snake556

·
Registered
5,844 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Move this to underground. Stuff isn't searchable there right?

And that's crazy ****. Do tell us how that all went down if this does get moved.
In summary, we were able to see the layout of where the bike was via the GPS, however the original plan backfired as we drove along the side of the complex because the aerial view didn't show the fence that surrounds the entire complex. So we had to pull in via car and I had to get out of the car on foot....while five Tyrones were standing around my bike. My fear was that he had locked the steering column but he didn't. Shaking like a mofo I walked right up to the bike with my Ruger 9mm in my hand and didn't say a word, they backed up as I approached, kicked the kick stand back, put it in neutral with my hand, and started rolling the bike. The Tyrone that had stolen the bike was not outside with the other Tyrones. When I started rolling the bike one of them yelled out "YO HE'S TAKING THE BIKE!!!! HE'S TAKING THE BIKE!!!!" And that is when all hell broke loose. My buddy who was with me stepped out of the car with his gun and said something, I don't remember what he said, but as I was walking the bike up the hill to get out some other Tyrone started approaching me with a screwdriver in his hand saying "I can start the bike for you" and I replied back "don't come any closer" but he kept walking a few feet with me and there was a crowd of people behind him. Don't ever attempt to push a bike by hand and foot while yeilding a gun in one of your hands, it is hard as hell. It was all a blur, my focus was to push that damn bike as fast as I could without having to fire a warning shot. There was a circus of idiots around me and I thought "this is it" a couple of times. I finally pushed the bike from the complex out to the road and was so consumed with the Tyrones following me looking back that I pushed the bike out into traffic and the cars all stopped thank god. I then proceeded on the sidewalk and pushed it to the top of a hill and then hopped on the bike and coasted down the hill in neutral and thru a red light (lol) until I saw that open drop off bay where I took the chair and trash can and tried to cover it up. My buddy had been covering me about 75 yards behind me the entire time. It was horrible. I can still see the various eyes looking at me, as I look at them back, wondering if they were going to make a move, wondering if I was going to have to fire my weapon. About three days later all of those emtions took over me and i broke down. I just need a break from what we are going thru. Im not the type of person this type of thing deserves to happen to. Im a good person. I was scared to death but I wasn't letting some piece of **** steal what I've worked hard for. My friend who is a local sheriff told me that the guy who stole the bike was a pussy and figured #1 he wondered how I found the bike and #2 if I had the balls to enter his hood that I had to be crazy, and yeilding a gun was ready to shoot anyone who presented a threat to me. He called the theif a pussy.

The complex is called Hall Manor. If you Google Hall Manor:

That is absolutely nuts. I hate dealing with CL for that sole reason, but I've never had anything quite that crazy happen to me. Props to you for getting that bike, but it sure sounds like it was a risky decision. I mean, that is the reason you buy GPS for a bike lol. By the time you waited while trying to talk the cops into actually helping out a citizen, that thing would have been parted out or repainted with the serial numbers ground off.
Exactly

What GPS do you have one the bike? I want to put one on my car.
Added info above

Shoulda just shot the dude when he rode off.

Just sayin'
Maybe so

·
11.5:1 or GTFO
12,899 Posts
Holy ****.

·
Registered
5,844 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
I know, it was crazy.

·
Official Thread Killer
10,460 Posts
****ing batman dude...

I would nearly **** my pants, but with backup I would have ****ing got my **** too! Good on you man! Just watch your six for a few days and then you'll be fine. :D

·
Registered
59 Posts
Good for you HD. I'm glad you got your bike back. I had a guy break in my show truck one time and steal some of my stereo equiptment .I was sleeping in my house and heard my alarm go off. I looked out the window and seen the guy and what car he was in etc.. He took off before I could get to him.the next day...first thing in the morning I went to his house. He had 3 other brothers all known to be pretty tough. I didn't care ..I was so pissed. I knocked on his door and he came outside and I beat his ass right there on his front porch. His oldest brother came out and asked what the hell is going on... I told him what happened. So he asked his brother if he did it and he admitted to doing it. So his brother went in the house and game me my **** back and cash to get a new window. Sometimes you got to do what you got to do. I'll be damned if I'd let someone steal my **** either. I've got no use for scumbags like that

·
Registered
5,844 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
****ing batman dude...

I would nearly **** my pants, but with backup I would have ****ing got my **** too! Good on you man! Just watch your six for a few days and then you'll be fine. :D
I def had the right guy with me. Jeff is a ****ing beast. When the cop told us he wasn't going, I was pissed. When the cop said we'd get shot, I was pissed. Then Jeff said "well we're going". That's when it was happening. I added a pic of Jeff with his badass stang and son.

·
Registered
5,844 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Good for you HD. I'm glad you got your bike back. I had a guy break in my show truck one time and steal some of my stereo equiptment .I was sleeping in my house and heard my alarm go off. I looked out the window and seen the guy and what car he was in etc.. He took off before I could get to him.the next day...first thing in the morning I went to his house. He had 3 other brothers all known to be pretty tough. I didn't care ..I was so pissed. I knocked on his door and he came outside and I beat his ass right there on his front porch. His oldest brother came out and asked what the hell is going on... I told him what happened. So he asked his brother if he did it and he admitted to doing it. So his brother went in the house and game me my **** back and cash to get a new window. Sometimes you got to do what you got to do. I'll be damned if I'd let someone steal my **** either. I've got no use for scumbags like that
LOL, right on. Yes, scumbags. I hope I set an example for his scum low life self not to try it again with someone else on CL.

I was born in Alabama. "I ain't right" to begin with.

---------- Post added at 07:13 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:10 PM ----------

I wouldn't wanna **** with him even if he didn't have a handgun... :p
LOL Jeff is one big dude. He was my "Deebo" but he was inside the car scouting while I was on foot scared as **** ha-ha. Jeff has said "I'm too big to run so I have no choice but stand them off" lol

Reactions: Fox2102
1 - 20 of 66 Posts