Modded Mustang Forums banner

1 - 20 of 57 Posts

·
Registered
114 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I finally got most of the bodywork done. Still have stripes and the spoiler to put on. Whatcha think?

·
Registered
114 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I have some 20' american racing wheels but the nittos they are wrapped in don't work very well in snow. :D

·
Registered
5,102 Posts
looks good there

·
Registered
535 Posts
I love the hood and your side scoops-especially the window scoops. What color stripes you going with?

·
Registered
45 Posts
Sweet ride! What color stripes?

·
amateur adult film star
1,040 Posts
:hitit:love dude looks awsome what wing you putting on

·
Premium Member
2,153 Posts
Looks good. What kit is that? I noticed there is no side exhaust. DO you have any pics of the rear?

·
Registered
114 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Thanks all :rockon I am putting the C series duck tail spoiler on. It's Cervini's '67 hood and the stalker side skirts. I didn't want to deal with the low clearance exhaust with the c series. I putting thick light silver stripes with thin black on inside and outside of the thick stripes. I will get a picture of the back for you.

·
Registered
379 Posts
looks awesome Duke, very nice combo. i love that hood i wanna put it on mine, nice and subtly aggressive

·
Registered
114 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
I used a street scene rear valance and the stalker side skirts. Not a perfect match but pretty good I think. I love the c-series side exhaust but just couldn't have that little of clearance.
The pictures on cervinis website don't do the hood justice. It looks awesome. Even better than I thought it was going to.

1 - 20 of 57 Posts