Modded Mustang Forums banner

481 - 492 of 492 Posts

·
Zip's Supervisor
13,624 Posts
****, if we are doing it this year....I have a lot of stuff I need to fix.
Wife just informed me that she can't take off for Rod Run. What she really means is she's not going to ask off for some dumbass reason. I could go without her but I'd never hear the end of it.

Honestly though, I'd be up for setting something up in the spring so everyone can get their cars together and whatnot. It would be pretty cool having a pack of Mustangs go to the Dragon. Hell, @Rainbow was wanting to come back up and hang out so that would be a perfect time for him too.

·
Zip's Supervisor
13,624 Posts
That awkward moment when I show up in a Talon..or corolla :shiftyeyes
It won't be awkward. Someone has to be the slow one.

·
Zip's Supervisor
13,624 Posts
You ****ers got me excited for a new DAG post!!!
I've been waiting on one too.

Anyway, back to the spring get together thing. My college classes will be over on May 10th and I'm fairly certain that I won't start the summer semester until May 30th. So that gives me two weeks that I'm available. I know it's almost a year in advance but would anyone have any foreseeable issues with this timeframe?

·
Registered
1,574 Posts
You ****ers got me excited for a new DAG post!!!
I've been waiting on one too.

Anyway, back to the spring get together thing. My college classes will be over on May 10th and I'm fairly certain that I won't start the summer semester until May 30th. So that gives me two weeks that I'm available. I know it's almost a year in advance but would anyone have any foreseeable issues with this timeframe?
I've been saying that for literally the last 2-3 weeks as people keep posting in this thread. I get excited for some funny **** only to find out someone's talking about jerking off in one of his rooms, like it's funny?

Yawn!

·
Fear The Rain... Butt...?
8,830 Posts
Bump for reasons. Now where is our new DAG story?

STORY TIME I SAY!

(rest of MM)

·
Turbo > blower
13,867 Posts
Posted in the mm week thread

SEEING AS YOU ARE ALL HERE,
the reason there has not been any dag post is because my mother has suffered a series of massive strokes and has needed round the clock care for the last 8 months. the DAG post will be comeing back, might even write one about you guys who knows. but between that, and me buying there house to move into....things are on hold for a bit....also i took up motovlogging and light video work.

481 - 492 of 492 Posts