Modded Mustang Forums banner

1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
203 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This is a funny little story about the lack of anything fast in my town. My friend and I were in the parking lot of my school chillin with the ricers. Now I don't like imports that much but there isn't much else. A basketball game was about to start at our school it was the last one of the season so alot of people were comming to watch us get stomped. It was about 7:30 when a cobra pulls up infront of my stang and the driver gets out of the car and walks up to me. I looked at him and said nice car I wish I had a cobra. The guys says yea it's the fastest in my town, you wanna take a look at it. I was like sure man. So I walk over to his car it has all the exterior dress up of a Cobra other then 2 things. This so called Cobra didnt have the Cobra badge and it didnt have a dual exhaust. I've nvr seen a V8 stang with single pipe exhaust so i was like hey man pop the hood I wanna see the heart and soul of this girl. The guy pops the hood and I look in and there it was the fatal mistake the top of the engine sitll said 3.8. I looked at the guy laughed and said how much did it cost you to fake this cobra probably about the same money to buy a real one huh. The kid got all flustered and drove off. I guess the moral of the story is Dont fake an orgasm unless your good at it

·
Registered
1,573 Posts
Hahahaha damn I hate kids like that. Be proud of your v6 you'll just look dumb if you try to fake anything higher....just thank god you dont drive a honda

·
Registered
203 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thats all people drive in this little hick town. The only ricer in this town that can beat me in a race is a 97 integra I think. It's one of my friends car he put a twin turbo package in it. I dont think im gonna mess with that for awhile

·
Registered
203 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Kenton Ohio. You might have heard of us we were on espn,and msn.com because the kids that play football thought it would be funny to put a dear on the road we streetrace on and a couple kids almost died.

·
Administrator
33,198 Posts
Stang6899 said:
Hahahaha damn I hate kids like that. Be proud of your v6 you'll just look dumb if you try to fake anything higher....just thank god you dont drive a honda
+1000!

if you drive a cobra, i respect you.

if you drive a v6 and are proud of it and dont make it something that it isnt, i respect you just as much

seriously people just be proud of what you got :wtf

·
Registered
1,573 Posts
if that integra is a gsr youre gonna be toast for a while

·
Registered
203 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
No one makes fun of my sixer because win or loose I'm proud that I have a mustang...and I got a 67 camaro that rips thru thier little ricers

·
Registered
1,573 Posts
Nice yeah i got a classic too...a 68 mustang with a 351C its my other baby :]

·
MM's Resident Ricer
9,892 Posts
hahaha that is funny at least get exhaust wow. I mean I have saleen stuff but never do I say it is one plus I am missing obvious mods.

·
Registered
1,381 Posts
i dont see anything wrong with making your car all cobra'd out but dont say its a cobra.. be like yeh its just cobra appearance stuff its really just a v6.. nothing is wrong with looking like one as long as you dont put the emblems on the sides..

·
Administrator
33,198 Posts
i agree.. i personally love saleen body kits and i would put one on my car any day.. but when confronted about it i would never tell somebody it is a real saleen...

what kind of loser would do that :wtf

·
MM's Resident Ricer
9,892 Posts
I know that pisses me off there is a guy with a 96 gt here with a good saleen clone but it says s/c and I kill him in races and he will not confess it isn't real.

·
Registered
965 Posts
TIESTOS said:
Thats all people drive in this little hick town. The only ricer in this town that can beat me in a race is a 97 integra I think. It's one of my friends car he put a twin turbo package in it. I dont think im gonna mess with that for awhile
im not thinking that its twin turbo. maybe single turbo but certainly not twin. If it is a single turbo gsr or even a turbo LS you'd still get taken even if you had a well modded 6er.

·
Registered
965 Posts
TIESTOS said:
I think it is a GSR It's pretty fast not alot of people mess with it
A friend of mine has a 91 teg with a b18 block and built b17 gsr head. He's puttin down 220 to the wheels and not to mention he's gutted majority of the interior. i've personally witnessed him walk a gto and a modded gt. the thing is nasty!

·
Registered
3,405 Posts
Stang6899 said:
if that integra is a gsr youre gonna be toast for a while

GSRs suck ass.....Type Rs on the ones that are quick....capable of high 14s stock....those with some bolt ons and internal work easily run low 14s then when turbo'd low 13s or high 12s pending on the boost..they are hard to keep up....power and weight can go a long way

·
Registered
3,405 Posts
they can get a Turbo kit for their car off ebay for like 600$ as long as they make the rite changes with gaskets and internals which isnt hard they will fly....wether gutted or not they dont way much....if its a Turbo Type R you wont catch him netime soon at all...or even a Turbo LS will be walking on u for a while the GSR would be in the middle

·
Banned
12,740 Posts
BWAL09 said:
i agree.. i personally love saleen body kits and i would put one on my car any day.. but when confronted about it i would never tell somebody it is a real saleen...

what kind of loser would do that :wtf
The same loser who puts on a bodykit before rims :lmao j/k

Their are a coulple of GT look alike v6s (gt rear, fog lights, badges) that claim to be GT's but no dice :(

1 - 20 of 30 Posts