Modded Mustang Forums banner

1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Wife and I ordered our new 08 GT 2 weeks ago - paid invoice - negotiated via email, pointed out they still get $950 on ford 3% holdback - no deposit - no fancy radio, either, - and now - we wait.
Will Ford Motor Co. give birth to my new GT? Will it not be Orange?
Will it be a Focus?
Do I order parts for a car that is not in existence yet?
Our order:
Black 08 Gt
5 spd
light graphite leather
HID headlamps
factory hood scoop
factory anti-theft
factory 18 inch polished aluminum wheels
The first upgrade? - there is a Firestone dealer across the street from the dealership - already made friends w/ the manager - going to drive her across the street and trade those wimpy 235's for some real tires - maybe 255/45s or even 40's - swap em while still brand new, that way, the tire store can sell them as new and give you a healthy trade in on your swap! Did that 10 years ago on my Camaro - went from 215's to 235's in an hour!
My love to you all -
MydogPlaysXbox

·
EMT
6,566 Posts
your welcome! so that means we have to wait 8 weeks for pics! ah! lol

·
Registered
6,471 Posts
Welcome to the forums!!!! Your car is going to be sexy...black is the fastest color :)

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Was torn about the color - liked white w/blue racing stripes, but every 17yr old ricer would harass me! Liked the dark red, but wifes Escape is that color - liked the mettalic gray for the "blends into the road" stealth factor - but in the end - there is just "something" about a clean, nice looking black car. It's like that sexy woman in her little black dress - "Oh, My god ... " and you don't know her from Adam, and you don't care - you just want to go home with her...

·
EMT
6,566 Posts
oh is that how the mesure speed in your class....oh ok in the fast car class we have to be moving we are rated 0-300mph not -300-0mph... :lol

·
Registered
161 Posts
Ding! Wrong....It's Alloy! You guys just never noticed me when I passed you.... 4 more days until my new personalized plate "YOU LUZ".....:tomato

·
Registered
1,088 Posts
Welcome and I heard black shaves off a 1/4 second on the track!

·
Premium Member
4,120 Posts
lol first it was sticker power now its pain power huh either way once you go black you never go back

1 - 20 of 29 Posts