Modded Mustang Forums banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
96 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Intake has already been ordered. Next up is exhaust and barton 2 post shifter bracket to tighten up the gear box. Let the madness begin!!

·
Registered
12 Posts
You'll love the Barton. Made mine much more enjoyable to drive, especially when going quickly through the gears.

·
Registered
71 Posts
Hey,I have an SLP Rear Decklid Black Panel I'm selling for $40, if you're interested. I also have some Rvinyl dark smoke tint for the rear tail lights for $20.

·
Registered
96 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Hey,I have an SLP Rear Decklid Black Panel I'm selling for $40, if you're interested. I also have some Rvinyl dark smoke tint for the rear tail lights for $20.
Thanks, but my wife already ordered the MMD decklid panel for me and as for the tail lights, I'm gonna order the Raxiom Aero smoked tail lights.

·
The Aviator
6,305 Posts
I actually really like the Raxiom Aero smoked tails. I've been wanting to get myself a pair for a while now.

·
Hot rod Stang
550 Posts
Oh heck, not another? I got it bad too, and a tuner is next on my list, I just installed
6x8 rear Kenwood 3-way speakers, easy install, sore glutes though.

·
The Aviator
6,305 Posts
Oh heck, not another? I got it bad too, and a tuner is next on my list, I just installed
6x8 rear Kenwood 3-way speakers, easy install, sore glutes though.
If I'm not mistaken, I installed Kenwood 6x8s in my car a couple years back. They sound pretty damn good. What amp are you running them on?

·
Registered
96 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
I just added a new 1-piece driveshaft and safety loop to my next purchase as well after some of the horror stories I've heard from people and theirs...

·
Registered
8 Posts
The modding craze is just like alcoholism, you can stay on the wagon for years and then suffer a relapse. You put a shifter bracket on the car cause the Ford bracket is a piece of crap. Before you know it your wife is looking at the credit card bill and wants to know what a supercharger is, which is when you break out in a cold sweat,your brain struggling to come up with a good answer.

Dave

1 - 10 of 10 Posts