Modded Mustang Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Skirt Chasing Philanderer
14,391 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just thought I would share this with you guys. I think this weekend I had the most fun yet with my car. I went down to North Carolina for the long weekend to do some kayaking on the Nantahala river. I took the back trail down and got to run through the dragons tail. It a well known canyon run ( mostly for bikers but I had a good time to ). There was several moments where I was leaving grip prints in the leather on the steering wheel but it was so much fun. Now I will admit there was a couple close calls with the walls and it definitaly wasnt the safest thing I have ever done, but just couldnt resist. It was 68 and sunny so I got to drop the top and put the pedal through the floor. There was several times where I thought that I was pushing it as hard as I could sliding through some of the turns and a crouch rocket could come flying around me on the inside. I was getting plenty of support from the local motorist spectators. I think I have been inspired now to mount a camera on my roll bar so I can share some of these moment with those who apreciate them. Cant wait to go back once I get my newly ordered springs,LCAs, and D-specs in. For those who arent familiar with the run below is a clip I found of a 350Z running it.

·
The Despised Vert
3,557 Posts
pic.... mods....????

:pics

Where are your mods man, I need to see more verts.

·
Skirt Chasing Philanderer
14,391 Posts
Discussion Starter #6 (Edited)
:pics

Where are your mods man, I need to see more verts.
I have an 06 vista blue vert with cervini side exhaust, a mac prochamber, mac longtubes, hurst shifter, 18in chrome bullets w/ nitto 555s ( not installed yet due to the weather ), Roll bar, tonneau cover, and a procharger w/ 10psi pulley ( dyno tuned @ 473 )... as soon as I get a digital camera I will get some more recent pics but heres some to get the idea. This is from when I first got the car a year ago...

·
Registered
748 Posts
very nice. i've wanted to make the trek to deals gap to ride the tail of the dragon, for a while now.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts