Modded Mustang Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Too Soon, Junior!
3,830 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Like the title said, the pony badge came off of my car, it looks like it was just glued on, gotta love ford build quality...

Here's what the back looks like, I've scraped some glue off of it, just wondering what kind of glue I should use to put it back on?

Thanks!

·
Registered
1,267 Posts
3m makes an emblem adhesive available even at walmart got some myself, works great don't use very much though don't want any excess pushing out the side its a bitch to remove!

·
Registered
5,175 Posts
^+1 epoxy for plastic at autozone yellow and white tube its incredible how strong that **** is it like $6 but its worth it like 10 times stronger than super glue

·
Registered
1,259 Posts
yeah, 3m that mofo back on.

·
Drag Queen
985 Posts
Did you ever have your grille replaced? the ford oem pony has these black one way rivets on it with no glue it snaps in at least not on my old grille.

·
Registered
16,245 Posts
put a GT emblem in the grill instead. You are halfway there. LOL. Im rockin the GT emblem in the grill!

·
Registered
978 Posts
+1 with dannyboy281. that epoxy rocks and take like 30 seconds! garunteed your emblem will never come off again. 3M is ok too just dont use too much.

·
Registered
5,610 Posts
dam, what kind of powerr u making to make that fall off

id get rid of the horse,i hate horses anyways id love to get new seats for the front so i can get them off of it

·
It's in the details Mod!
11,051 Posts
Looks like a lame horse to me. I would shoot it. Put it down.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts