Modded Mustang Forums banner

21 - 40 of 83 Posts

·
Registered
129 Posts
got a few of them around here running in the low 12's. so dont think you should have a problem beating your cobalt time.

·
Pawsitively sexy
10,564 Posts
Discussion Starter #25
got a few of them around here running in the low 12's. so dont think you should have a problem beating your cobalt time.
Goal is to have two 11 second street cars. Just need the turbo swap and 4.45 gears on the Balt. Not 100% on exactly what I need to hit that goal with the goat.

·
Registered
11,184 Posts
Nice ride OP my wife use to have an 06 back in 2009 and they are some damn nice rides! Good luck with your future plans.

·
Hardcore Devotee
2,178 Posts
Nice pickup. I wish GM would have went a a different route with the exterior (looks a bit like a Grand AM to me) :hidinghere: but they are very easy to make fast and the exterior can be fixed with some aftermarket stuff.

·
Pawsitively sexy
10,564 Posts
Discussion Starter #33
Nice pickup. I wish GM would have went a a different route with the exterior (looks a bit like a Grand AM to me) :hidinghere: but they are very easy to make fast and the exterior can be fixed with some aftermarket stuff.
Oh yeah. I like the shape, but the front end is meh. I'd love to find a holden front bumper cover. They look a good bit better. Need more go fast stuff first though!

couldn't agree more, i usually only post on the Pennsylvanian chat region page.
Yeah. I post my videos and I post in the Delaware thread. I sell parts sometimes.

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App

·
Registered
11,184 Posts
Op join the GTO forum and look into the ls3/l92 head package for the ls2 bottom end depending on how much you are looking to spend on it.

21 - 40 of 83 Posts