Banned
3,466 Posts
Discussion Starter #63
MRk, old pics but good pics Lol

And 01TB03AB, Nice fender bender. That buffed out well. :shiftyeyes

·
Just Cheesin'
7,574 Posts
You don't get pulled over for having it that loud lol.
Ya, I got pulled over twice in one day when I had no exhaust. Just good'ol'boys though so no tickets.
Don't worry Skar, the work isn't worth the reward. It took me 8 hours to get mine finished.
Took me 1 on the yellow car..

I painting the calipers/brackets, turned the rotors, new pads, and painted the drums and cleaned and adjusted them.

·
Registered
2,154 Posts
You did awesome job fixing your car man.
Thanks. The wreck was actually my twins brother's car. It was totaled,(hit by a girl who had her license for 10 days) but he took the insurance check and fixed it. ($4K. ouch) we have matching V6 stangs that we have owned for 11 years. we have also acquired mach 1 s but they are different colors.
It sure was fun watching everyone we pass do a double take when 2 identical mustangs passed.

·
Registered
1,511 Posts
Man you keep it clean! How do you do it? I'm getting water spots and I even wash in the shade, it so annoying. Keeping the blue looking clean is pain lol

·
Banned
3,466 Posts
Discussion Starter #76
Nice Shaun, Reminds me of my car's paint on my Passenger door. :p

Micah, your car looks like it would scare babies.. Lol

·
Registered
2,400 Posts
Nice Shaun, Reminds me of my car's paint on my Passenger door. :p

Micah, your car looks like it would scare babies.. Lol
it doesnt bother me. i know somebody who will do the whole car plus clearcoat for $400 but i cant be bothered since im buying a project right after school thats why im not doing basically anything major to the car that i cant do my self. yeah it looks bad but it doesn't bother me. after i finish my project ill start on the 6.

·
Banned
3,466 Posts
Discussion Starter #80
Shaun, It's still a good car though, I love SN95's.. :p

Micah, Babies are fun to scare. :D

Sonic, Come wash my car? ;)

61 - 80 of 437 Posts