Modded Mustang Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
98 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Okay..back here after what seems like absolute ages! Just got busy with my other, non-mustang related hobby. Still loving the stang, even though the attention has been diverted a little for a while.

Thought I'd share it with you guys :)

When I first started with it...

Some additions

And a couple more additions..to bring it to, to-date look

·
Registered
577 Posts
No go fast mods? I like the looks of the Z, has that timeless appearance like the supra or 300zx, but never had a desire to own one. Plans to paint the hood or just leaving it black?

·
Registered
2,245 Posts
Go fast mods = stang.

Look good = 350z for put put around town car. Why have 600HP Just to go stoplight to stop light.

Great look on the Z, I'm really iffy on those cars honestly, they have to be done right. Black carbon fiber hood looks good too.

·
Registered
98 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
i think I am keeping the hood as is. Cause I love the carbon fibre. Also I wanted to do the whole black/silver theme. Which is why got the matte black rims and then other cf accents. Might be wrapping the roof in vinyl and then finally have more money to spend, will be getting a cf trunk and rear diffuser. As for the engine mods, pretty much just have a popcharger installed (aftermarket intake). Considering getting a plenum (10 or so hp) and an aftermarket exhaust system as well maybe. But I love the stock sound on these. Could be a little deeper I guess.

But i agree though, don't see the point of spending too much money on the engine. Not like you can drive fast in the city and 20" rims aren't exactly track recommended. Other than that did tons with the audio of the car. Two DVD screens, with custom 2 10" Kicker subs and Kicker 5 channel amp (powering subs and car speaker) installed. They are done in a way so as to not take any trunk space, had to get rid of the spare tire, but who needs those. Can post pics, if someone is interested to look at that. Other than that little things like changing LED's all around, 10,000K HID's and LED's for my DRL's.

·
Rent Asunder!
11,806 Posts
The only thing I don't like about the Zs is they aren't very responsive to mods. They look great though.

·
Registered
98 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Thanks guys.

Yea that rolling shot is awesome. Although I am going to try and arrange a shoot now that I have more mods. I really want to do a couple more things first though, but I am just trying to control my urges of spending money ridiculously.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts