Who's your favorite ride this month?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
1 - 20 of 113 Posts

·
Zip's half naked helper
11,663 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Welcome ModdedMustang members! Please vote for your favorite ride this month. You can see a full listing of the pics each member has submitted here.

So in no particular order here are the candidates-

TCStang

faym 08

SlowSix

Blue67coupe

SunnyD

flyboy1294

vbstang13

sunburst

Towelie

TermiFan

narleycarley

Remember, lets all have fun, and keep the comments clean. This poll will end on July 31, so vote before then to make it count.

Note to the candidates- if you would like a picture changed here, PM with the one you want. Good luck, and I'll have a surprise announcement for next month's ROTM after the voting is up here.

·
Turbo > blower
13,867 Posts
Gave it to towelie, way to get that plane flying in the pic:thumb:
Thanks man! I fix that exact plane for a living, and one was doing touch and goes during my photoshoot so I couldn't resist :) I have a few of a KC10 landing in the background in the showoff thread, a few C17's too

·
Certified Bwaloligisit
28,084 Posts
Had to give it to TC. That red is so perfect. Only car that truley caught my eye

·
Registered
5,175 Posts
Tough choice. There's sunburst that has a part of the froush on it. There's blue67 who has a bad roush 360r. There's tcstang with one of the nicest classics on here. But.....had to go with termifan. Best Picture out of all of them. Great looking cars all of you. Good luck

·
Editor
3,490 Posts
A lot of nice cars this month but I have to give it to the classic. A clean well done classic mustang is always the best. :) TCStang gets mah vote

·
Premium Member
5,519 Posts
Well crap. This is not easy choice. 2 white mustangs (white cars are the best), the 2V's are all great, TCStang's is a most delicious classic that I would make sweet love to with Barry White in the back ground, SunnyD's black car is rather excellent, I love his suspension and he looks rather sexy in the camo. Termifan's car is super sweet inside and out and well done pictures.

Eventually I went with the eagle, that's a big ass bird, never go against a big ass bird. Termi got muh vote.

And thanks for who voted for me. Your pity did not go unnoticed. :hug

1 - 20 of 113 Posts