Modded Mustang Forums banner

Who's your favorite ride this month?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
41 - 60 of 113 Posts

·
Muffins!
1,103 Posts
Thanks for all the votes so far! Glad my big ass eagle could help me out here hahaha.

·
July '14 ROTM Winner
1,544 Posts
Hey but on the bright side this is one of the best ROTM's I've seen in quite awhile!

·
Premium Member
5,519 Posts
Thanks so much all of you!
More votes in this one ROTM than I've ever gotten in the past combined!
Also, I had to go with Narley, Hell of a feat to paint a flag onto your car! It was hard not to vote for myself though.. :shiftyeyes
Oh yeah, and USS Texas cuz 'MEERICAA, F*ck yeah! :D

This was honestly a tough one, and probably one of the best turnouts and creativity for a ROTM in months!
Props to Destination for coming up with the idea.
And even more thanks to the big man Marc for picking up the slack and doing what noone even asked of him to do, thanks so much Marc! (not to detract from how hard Dest works on this every month :))
Thanks SunnyD.

And ya, thanks to Desti and Marc for doing whatever you mods do. :)

·
July '14 ROTM Winner
1,544 Posts
I've heard they join in communion and chant " Modded Mustangs, ad maius bonum " :shiftyeyes

·
Registered
5,226 Posts
Voted for Sunburst... I remember when this guy made his first post on here... The car was ugly as ****! Honestly the most hideous car on the forum... Now look at it! He has a jaw dropping car! Good job on being one of the only Sunburst cars on the entire forum to make that color actually look good. That wasn't an easy task... And several people gave you hell for it... Keep doing you bud!

Termifan and SunnyD were very close behind... But I have to give it to this kid for making nothin' out of something!

·
Registered
71 Posts
Had to vote for vbstang, he beat me 2 years ago in another forum for a July ROTM..lol

I liked his pic though in that one...

What's up xkape?

I forgot about that one. I think SleeperGT pulled that one out in the end.

Your car has always been one of my favorites!!! Thanks for the vote and posting another pic of my Boss.

·
better than clockWise
20,483 Posts
What's up xkape?

I forgot about that one. I think SleeperGT pulled that one out in the end.

Your car has always been one of my favorites!!! Thanks for the vote and posting another pic of my Boss.
thanks!

yeah, he did pull it out. (thats what she said :naughty: )

narley likes small boobs and big penises

·
DEC '12 ROTM CO-Winner
5,081 Posts
Voted for Sunburst... I remember when this guy made his first post on here... The car was ugly as ****! Honestly the most hideous car on the forum... Now look at it! He has a jaw dropping car! Good job on being one of the only Sunburst cars on the entire forum to make that color actually look good. That wasn't an easy task... And several people gave you hell for it... Keep doing you bud!

Termifan and SunnyD were very close behind... But I have to give it to this kid for making nothin' out of something!
Sunburst is not a guy :no:p I have her on my Instagram. Still a gorgeous car though. By far my favorite one of that color.

41 - 60 of 113 Posts